• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Shaman Iksar 60 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzhitz77

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am taking offers on 60 iksar shaman again. After reading how the forums and most transactions work I feel more comfortable with it. I can do Paypal or wallet as source of payment. just message me here and Ill give u further details on skype or email. I am open and hoping for some kind of middle man. I don't have any reputation here but that's because i don't RMT. Never did anyways. Serious offers only. Also I do have the EQEMU info and all that as well as I have read most people prefer before buying a char here.

Not doing shit without a middleman so if your a scammer dont waste your fucking time. Cheers!

I have found a reputable middleman. from my research he is one of the best on the forums with excellent reviews.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back