• You've discovered EC Tunnel ๐Ÿš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character โš”๏ธ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Accounts Aradune WTS Shaman 65, Mage 50, Monk 46 Seperate Accounts (1 Viewer)

Woochizzle

Of the West
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Level
Race
Troll
Class
Shaman
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
๐Ÿ“ง I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
๐Ÿ“ž No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
๐Ÿ’ณ No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
๐Ÿ™Š No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
๐Ÿ“Œ Paypal FnF or Krono Trade.
Shaman is Time + Elemental Flagged, missing Sol Ro and a few other middle PoP flags. No GoD progression. Has non-raid gear, mostly tradeable. 5k hp/mana. 40ish AA spent and 15ish Unassigned AA. Most spells. Alchemy 260ish. Couple of k plat. Slow horse mount. Counteract clicky ears for poison and disease, the scale of wolf ear clicky. 34% Haste, Improved Healing IV, Mana Pres IV, Burning Affliction IV and III, and 4 XP potions and a Goblet of Adventure III (4hr 50% xp that stacks). Overall he has like 70% of pop spells and 0% GoD spells, some key ones he is missing are:

He is missing a few spells.
65 Ferine Avatar
64 Talisman of the Diaku
64 Talisman of Alacrity
64 Tiny Terror
63 Blessing of Replenishment
61+ Single and AoE stat buffs (sta,str,dex etc)

Fresh month of service with 500DB unclaimed. $150 obo

Mage is 50. Has some gear, but the gear is basicly worthless. Has some spells, missing many. 7 xp potions. Fresh month of service, 500DB unclaimed. $30 obo

Monk is 46, has some gear couple, nothing worth remembering. Account is dormant atm. I can activate it on purchase. $40 obo

All accounts are separate, no cc, no sqa, original owner. Take full ownership by changing the email on the DB account or changing the pw on the original email account, your choice. I will accept krono trade as well.

Refund Policy
๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ None
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)