• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Shaman 200+AA and SK 75+AA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Level
Both 60
Race
Both Ogre
Class
Shm/SK
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I played hard and fast. I burned myself out. Both accounts come with secret question answer and access/ownership to the email address. Both accounts have toons in bazaar to sell. Aside from burning myself out, the family life has picked up speed. Kids+Sports+School=No Time.

Shaman:
Over 30 days of game play remaining, Emperor Keyed, Sleepers, ETC, 9/10 VT Shards w/ Orb and Rift looted.
Clickie items on account: 8 total that are actively used. Invis, Illusion, Levitate, DBG Mount, Sta BP, Agi Boots, SoW, Epic. Also has DE Mask, Jboots, and plenty of stat food/water.
Sits around 7khp and 530+ ac buffed. 6+Mana Regen and 4+ HP Regen without AA's or Fungi/buffs. All Resist stats are over 140 without buffs.
AA's: Over 200 with about 27 banked with 100% into 60.
Gear: Velious+ raid gear quality
Alchemy: 315 (Grandmaster's bag to raise skill)

Focus Effects: Everything but spell haste
Spells: Ancient Avatar and Nile (DoT)
Bags: 2x40 slot bags and multiple bag of the tinkerers.
Also has some fun stuff like Puppet Strings, Sleeper Talismans, Avatar weapon, and an assortment of additional weapons in the bank.
Additionally has extra Child's Tear for another shaman epic, Ring of the Ancients (Jboots MQ), Full set of Rubicite gear for the red look, multiple haste items if you want to melee.

SK: Sold

Shaman account I am asking $300

PM if you have any questions.

**EDIT** Price reduction, 100% exp into 60 (1 kill from 61) and 27 banked AA's.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Refund requests are to be reviewed based on issue.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back