• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Regal Band of Bathezid + Spirit Wracked Cord MQ 12kr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewlove

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello!

I'm selling a regal band of bathezid MQ for 12kr. I can also provide a spirit wracked urn for 4kr. You will need ally faction with brood of di`zok, and an undead dragon sinew.

I'm also willing to accept $10.50 per krono paypal fnf and just buy the kr myself, if that's your preference! (but I'd prefer krono)

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds
Last edited:
Hey Harley, if you have the sinew and urn its 12kr. If you need me to supply the urn that is an additional cost. I listed 5kr but I'm going to lower that price now.

Hello I got full ally with Di zok brood , I want to get both the ring and the wrecked cords , but I don't have anything, tell me what I need and if you're able to get the sinew ill pay , im doing PayPal

You have another of these set up , I have another character that needs , he has ally just no sinew or urn , not sure if you remember I bought this deal on my monk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back