• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Ranger on Coirnav (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle_Drew

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
HE
Class
Ranger
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Hello all, I’ve browsed these forums for awhile, but never utilized them. So this is a first for me!
Trying to sell my 60 ranger on Coirnav, I know....another Coirnav ranger, there’s about 5 of them for sale right now.
Quick rundown of this character, around 40aa, has endless quiver, archery mastery 3, first crit aa. Only Luclin progression done is 2 shards and taskmasters pouch. Sleepers Tomb keyed though. Mix of Untamed and bazaar gear. Seahorse belt for haste. Umm, feel free to message me with any concerns or questions. Based on the prices of the other 60s for sale and the amount of rangers, I think $120 is a fair price for this account, willing to negotiate. Can also give info first if buyer has good feedback, since I’m new.

Thanks.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None.
Haha, I’m actually Andrew IRL, nieces/nephews have called me uncle drew forever. That damn movie owes me royalties....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back