• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plat Project 1999 (Green) WTS Plat on P99 Green/Blue Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 15 per 1k and 13 per 1k
Buyer Requirements
📌 basic reading skills
Selling Plat on Green and Blue. Stock on green is substantial and refilled regularly for quick safe delivery without a wait. On blue there will probably be up to a 24 hour wait to complete any order above 25k.

Prices:

Green 5k minimum : 15 per 1k / 12 per 1k for orders of 10k+

Blue 5k minimum : 13 per 1k / 10 per 1k for orders of 10k+

I only sell raw plat, I do not chase down specific gear and I don't sell accounts. You buy the plat, and go buy your own things =P

Cashapp and crypto accepted, paypal not accepted. Trusted escrow/middleman is fine too.

Also check out my posts for occasional small krono stock if you play live =)

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
fast and smooth seller ty. i tried to leave feedback but not sure if it worked. messaged you for another 5k if possible too

Thanks for the trade, message me when you need more 🚀 Feed back is always appreciated as well if you get the time, no worries though!

Not trying to shit on this post or the seller at all but if your are buying RAW PLAT on any p99 you're almost guaranteed to get banned. Mods please delete this comment if it interferes with the policy here but I had to warn the people who are unfamiliar and are taking such risks. There are ways to successfully rmt on p99 but none that involve plat.

There is button that says report. You should consider using that next time since spamming sales threads is actually not permitted, and while entitled to your opinion I hate to inform you that you might want to reconsider your subject matter "expertness" on this. 2+ years of eqemu plat sales ( primarily green + blue ) on 2 platforms without issues, and over 130+ positive feedback on one nearly 10+ months. I'm expanding here, not new sir. Please use the forum correctly rather than going full karen in peoples threads, there is a very obvious and direct way of going about that which is literally on the first page. Rather than report your post for removal I'm actually going to just let it hang since it will make a nice meme once it doesnt age well =)

Read the rules and you can answer your own question. In the future you should consider reaching out to people with your questions, perhaps proof of service/feedback somewhere, maybe even asking how they have gone about it and see what theyre willing to share or enlighten you with to some degree. Standing in the middle of the room and pointing your finger and yelling "Loud noises!" is probably not a great idea =P I don't work with "almost guaranteed" and "likely certain" when the facts and solution can be had with a little effort. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Dude you kinda went over board with the tangent there don't you think ? Plus you have no feedback and literally a new account. So which other accounts are yours so I can see your feedback?
Anyway I deleted my post cause honestly I don't care. I just don't like seeing people banned when it can be avoided. Didn't think having that kind of concern for others would make me a "Karen". I don't see why you took this so personally nor do I care. Keep my quote there that's fine it's a valid precaution.
Good luck.

Dude you kinda went over board with the tangent there don't you think ? Plus you have no feedback and literally a new account. So which other accounts are yours so I can see your feedback?
Anyway I deleted my post cause honestly I don't care. I just don't like seeing people banned when it can be avoided. Didn't think having that kind of concern for others would make me a "Karen". I don't see why you took this so personally nor do I care. Keep my quote there that's fine it's a valid precaution.
Good luck.

Not sure how you get tangent, tone is pretty hard to imply through text lol. Responding to you is a tangent? I would have been more than happy to talk to you had you simply messaged me but you came in my thread and started talking about things you have obvious limited knowledge of. You accused me of breaking the rules ( when theyre very clear and you are still the only one abusing them lol ). And now you'd like to follow that up with:

"I dont know who you are, where you from, let me see some papers, prove yourself to me" Lol. You have a backwards way of looking at the world. Please quit spamming my thread this is the second time ive asked and if youd like I can link that rule for you. Again thought im not a karen and not looking to "report" your posts. I think itd be best now if you go ahead and take a time out and wait for staff to come clarify things for you =) Don't let that ego get to ya, especially being incorrect and all =)

If you'd like to do something completely radical and consider educating yourself and understanding how things work you can start with some very basic stuff like http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32715

Rather than get burned doing autistic trades and assuming the system is completely fixed and no way to sell or trade anything without getting baned, especially RAW PLAT, lol. Ignorance can be solved =P

Last edited:
Selling Plat on Green and Blue. Stock on green is substantial and refilled regularly for quick safe delivery without a wait. On blue there will probably be up to a 24 hour wait to complete any order above 25k.

Prices:

Green 5k minimum : 15 per 1k / 12 per 1k for orders of 10k+

Blue 5k minimum : 13 per 1k / 10 per 1k for orders of 10k+

I only sell raw plat, I do not chase down specific gear and I don't sell accounts. You buy the plat, and go buy your own things =P

Cashapp and crypto accepted, paypal not accepted. Trusted escrow/middleman is fine too.

Also check out my posts for occasional small krono stock if you play live =)
interested message me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back