• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Plat No Minimum|Selling on Firiona Vie Instantly|Always Online|Quality Feedback (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buy

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $5 for 1 mill
Buyer Requirements
📌 Whoever has less feedback pays or parcels first. Minimum purchase of 10 mil & have at least 7 feedback.
Welcome to My EverQuest Firiona Vie Plat Offer
30 mil or more for $5 each as of 4/5/2020
128.png

Feel free to shoot me a message or reply below to this thread.
Top-notch safe, secure, & trusted trading practices 24/7. I reply with EC Tunnel's message system.
I'm ready to deliver large or small scale orders. Build trust option by trading a little at a time.

1 Simple StepGrants
  1. Pay through PayPal friends and family request and confirmation.
nmb-gf-platinum-logo-narrow-nowhite (1).png

Receive instant, confidential, and anonymous parcel delivery easy.​

Made in the USA

Looking for more content by me? Well, I have more here on EC Tunnel too. Browse my profile for a complete list. Thanks!
💰
Start a Conversation

Refund Policy
🛎️ Yes, free returns before the order is sent. I deliver in about 5 seconds when we are on the same server.
Last edited:
Updated: 75+ mil as of June 15, 11 pm EST / 8 pm PST.
Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread. Thank you!

Last edited:
Updated: 50+ mil EverQuest plat available as of June 17, 11 pm EST / 8 pm PST.
Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread to order. Thank you!

Updated: 50+ mil EverQuest plat available as of June 21, 11 pm EST / 8 pm PST.

Updated June 28 11 pm EST / 8 pm PST: 75+ mil EverQuest plat available.

Welcome All to My EverQuest Firiona Vie Plat Offer
dwDdLh8.png

Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread. I'll get back to you within 10 minutes guaranteed.
Top-notch secure and trusted trading practices 24/7. I will reply with EC Tunnel's message system.

2 Simple Steps
  1. Pay through PayPal friends and family with a request and PayPal f&f confirmation.
  2. Receive instant, confidential, and anonymous parcel delivery easy.
    • Whoever has less feedback pays/delivers/parcels first.
New to EC Tunnel? Need help? I will gladly help you through the process.

I am online and ready for large or small scale orders and you may choose to pay in increments.

Guaranteed Fast Response Time⚡I will respond within 10 minutes to your PM guaranteed or I'll send you free F.V. plat with your order automatically. Just mention the title of this post in your message and please refresh the page periodically to check for my replies.

Orders can be done in as little as 3 messages between us. If I'm at the keyboard and we reply instantly to each another, and we are on the same server, you can basically receive your order within 3 minutes.

That's not all, friends, you can always expect the utmost respect and high-quality customer service from me at an express speed or your money back!

Looking for more deals? Well, I sell other stuff on EC Tunnel too. Browse my profile for a complete list of my content.

Start a Conversation

Welcome All to My EverQuest Firiona Vie Plat Offer
dwDdLh8.png

Feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this thread. I'll get back to you within 10 minutes guaranteed!
Top-notch secure and trusted trading practices 24/7. I will reply with EC Tunnel's message system.

2 Simple Steps
  1. Pay through PayPal friends and family with a request and PayPal f&f confirmation.
    • Make things go faster by PMing me your character's name, server, and PayPal email.
  2. Receive instant, confidential, and anonymous parcel delivery easy.
    • Whoever has less feedback pays/delivers/parcels first.
New to EC Tunnel? Need help? I will gladly help you through the process.

I am online and ready for large or small scale orders and you may choose to pay in increments.

Guaranteed Fast Response Time⚡I will respond within 10 minutes to your PM guaranteed or I'll send you free F.V. plat with your order automatically! Just mention the title of this post in your message and please refresh the page periodically to check for my replies.

Orders can be done in as little as 3 messages between us. If I'm at the keyboard and we reply instantly to each another, and we are on the same server, you can basically receive your order within 3 minutes.

That's not all! You can always expect the utmost respect and high-quality customer service from me at an express speed or your money back!

Looking for more content by me? Well, I have more here on EC Tunnel too. Browse my profile for a complete list.

Start a Conversation
Interested. Please send me a PM with what you have in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back