• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Plat (Blue Server) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bud your assessment of the plat marking is just plain wrong.

Sellers simply laying low and responding to via PMs to people posting WTB threads.

Don't care if RedBot warns me for trolling - $3.50/K is an open insult to our community.

Sorry bud your assessment of the plat marking is just plain wrong.

Sellers simply laying low and responding to via PMs to people posting WTB threads.

Don't care if RedBot warns me for trolling - $3.50/K is an open insult to our community.

No worries I understand the reaction. Like I said, I am simply gauging interest. If nobody comes along wanting to pay my price I will happily lower it.

No one is advertising plat anywhere, other than unsafe and expensive platlord.

Supply and demand .. People start selling again and 3.50 will go right back down to 2$ or whatever but for now this guy has the right idea.

I can accept PMs now, sorry I didn't know they lowered the amount of stored messages you can have so drastically.

edit: ***also have lowered my price***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back