• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Phinigel PLs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I'm currently looking for high class verified clients for Power Leveling service who have full-time jobs, and are looking for a safe and proven jumpstart. I prefer to work with Redguides verified memebers (it only takes $10 and 24-48hrs to be verified by one of RedGuides Admins, small investment for longterm safety), but if you already have feedback on this site I'm willing to be flexible. I'm one of the most down to earth people you'll find here, and strive for quality and safety over quantity. If you're looking for a quick, cheap, and risky buy.. then you may need to look for a less personable option.

Now accepting PM inquiries. If you're not a legitimate buyer or serious about making safe progress then this is not the thread for you. While some of my services may be just a tad more pricey than a few other quick sellers, the value of safety and extra effort I provide is nearly unmatched.

Current Services:

Power Leveling

I am currently using multiple characters on Phinigel server during PL.

Thank you for your consideration in using VirtualWorkshop:eq1 as your Phinigel Powerleveling Jumpstart.

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest schmoofaka I sent you a pm.

***Currently looking to fill a timeslot between roughly 9am est to 2pm est, Tuesday 5/24. If you already received a detailed pm from me and are looking to get started today I will be on the next 2.5hrs finishing up at work / can respond to pms quickly if any questions.***

If you haven't gotten a pm from me yet and are interested in this morning or any time in the future feel free to contact me for details, thank you!

I've been booked the last few days, and my irl has been busy. My apologies for Friday being my first day I didn't check pm's. I usually check them at least once a day, and respond to them all. Always feel like you can send me additional pms for questions or if I might have not responded.

It's a nice weekend outside, but debating on adding some PL timeslots in this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday with the xp bonus.

I am currently only PLing level 50+ this weekend.

I will be opening my PL services back up to low levels Wednesday, and have a lot more time available the entire month of June, July, and August. My most sincere apologies to anyone who I was not able to book sooner, however, this has been a very tough week in my life. Thank you for understanding and look forward to hearing from those I've already spoken to, and those I still need to speak with.

I will consider logging in your character, but most PLs are with you logged in and attentive; unless you're willing to pay a little more for the extra hassle for me.

As of this time I ONLY do business with verified members, and it's not looking like this will change. $10 for a full year is the one of the most minimal of investments to provide unmatched security and service that I provide for my clients, future clients, and myself. This is in reference to a drug addict who recently contacted me getting mad about verifying and suggesting I may be a scammer to ask him to spend $10. If you can't rationalize spending $10 and a day or two of your earnings at work to advance months in game then this is the wrong PL/item/coin service to be looking into. If you're looking for someone who goes above and beyond anyone else around then I'm your guy. As I am just one man please try your best to be descriptive in pm's, answer any questions asked, be verified already, and most of all I ask for your patience and understanding as I adjust to things and figure out the best way to service all that I can. Feel free to pm me anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited:
Cazic21 you'll need to get verified under the Subscriptions tab in order to do business with me or talk about any details. It's only $10 for an entire year, and keeps the community here safe. Thank you, and feel free to pm me anytime once you're verified.

**Currently have a timeslot open for 1am-5am West Coast time 5/29 Saturday night into Sunday morning. Any verified players up late feel free to contact me tonight if you want to arrange a PL during the bonus xp**

- - - Updated - - -

Currently PLing all race/class/levels. I have timeslots open today and this week.

You must be verified. I do not talk details or do business with any non verified members.

Booking timeslots for PL with verified members. If we've already spoken details in pm let me know what is good for you I'm free tonight, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesnday, Thursday, Friday Night, Saturday Night, and most of Sunday. Get your character advanced with unmatched service and effort!

Don't wait forever to get your character PL'd, get booked now if you're verified!

I only do business with verified members. If you are not verified please click the Subscriptions tab next to Forum, and submit the proper information. The process typically takes 24-36hrs. Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Feel free to pm me anytime, and if we already talked and need to link back up from me being busy the last couple days. No worries send me another pm!

I've been looking at different PL posts, and am interested in a few of them, yours being one. I'm still waiting to be verified, not as quick as i'd hoped. :( Any way to discuss pricing or anything with you while I wait for that?

Hey thanks for the interest guys been very busy. Baladar you'd have to get verified, but I'll send you a pm.

Sent pm's to NecroZero and Rulyono thanks for your guys interest. :)

If anyone has not gotten a pm back or had any additional questions feel free to pm me anytime. Been booked pretty well, but always looking to add more clients. Thanks, hope everyone's summer is going great!

Thanks for the PM's everyone. If I haven't responded to your pm yet my deepest apologies, please feel free to resend them or contact me anytime!! I've had family in town the last couple of days, and my cousin had her baby early so there's been a lot going on.

I should have some time available Saturday evening, Sunday afternoon, and some time throughout this week for those interested. The best days for me are Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, but I'm always willing to try to fit people in on weekdays if our schedules mesh well. Hope everyone's weekend is going great thanks!

Thanks for your interest so far everyone I've been well booked lately, and am looking for new clients. For those I haven't been able to book yet my apologies. Please contact me about becoming a Priority Client.

PL Requirements

You MUST be verified. Do not pm me if you're not verified I am no longer going to respond. (This is due to a high number of unverified members being insincere, unsure, and unsafe). A $10 1yr investment for safety and appreciation in this platform is a gesture that you're looking for a legitimate service, not a fly by night operation. Do your part to put scammers out of business 2016!

You MUST be a serious buyer.

Details required on first PM:

What server are you looking to be PL'd on? Phinigel or P99.
What is your characters race, class, level?
What kind of gear and weapons do you use?
Are you experienced in EQ? If so live/emulated/mixture?
Are you focused when played?
Do you have any possible distractions such as children?
What country and timezone do you live in?

Priority Clients: Have an established Facebook account, be willing to trade cell-phones for texting purposes. If you do not have the ability to do either of these chances are it will be very hard to be booked.

Also if you are outside of the US/Canada you need to be willing to adjust your schedule the same way I do so that you do not have anything else going on that day. I am not able to reschedule PL's with those outside of US/Canada due to an extreme difference in time-zones.

Been booked and busy, thought I got everyone responded to sorry bigdaddyq. Was a busy day when you pm'd me on Sunday (Fathers day).

As I've said before just resend pm's if I don't respond within 24hrs no worries. Very sorry about. I'll send you a pm now. :)

Booked fairly well the next few days, but still looking for more clients for this weekend, and following weeks. Have a nice week everybody.

Last edited:
Easing back from vacation and taking a week off. My apologies to anyone I wasn't able to get booked last week as our family had a lot of things planned each day.

I have a few openings this weekend, and am looking for some additional serious buying clients to add to my current client list for the follow week(s).

Just let me know the above details in pm, and if you're on Phinigel or P99. Thanks everyone hope your summers have been going great!

Bump. Got some requests filled, looking for a few more PL clients who are looking to schedule quicker instead of waiting for longer services.

Currently looking to PL levels 1-30. I will do 30+, but would prefer you be a melee with good weapons. Serious buyers only please.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, timeslot open this morning if anyone is home and wanting to xp.

Bump, lots of free-time to schedule at your most preferred time and day.

Details required on first PM:

What server are you looking to be PL'd on? Phinigel or P99.
What is your characters race, class, level?
What kind of gear and weapons do you use?
Are you experienced in EQ? If so live/emulated/mixture?
Are you focused when playing?
Do you have any possible distractions such as children?
What country and timezone do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back