• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS P99 RED SERVER Cheap account - 51 cleric, 35 bard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixels

BANNED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling my red account cheap $50 has all information emu and sms has not been set. 51 cleric fully geared with basic wis gear and few pieces of planar gear (etheral mist), clean rep and good name. Also on the account is a 35 bard fully geared also good rep and name. Probably 5-10k in gear total on this account. Asking $50 bucks

Prefer Google Wallet but can do Pay-Pal. This wont last long PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I didnt put exact information and its unique and safe I promise that. Ive never had a account banned.

I didnt put exact information and its unique and safe I promise that. Ive never had a account banned.

He was saying that the combination of a 51 cler/35 bard on a single account on red is specific and unique enough for GM to probably find the exact account you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back