• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie WTS Multiple High End Accounts Brd, 2x Berserker, Cleric, Beastlord (1 Viewer)

Drygon

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Level
Race
Vashir
Class
Beastlord
Registered Country
Germany
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
📧 I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
📞 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
All Acounts are payed through 07/21 and own all Expansions.

Equipment:

BST TOV T2 Raid 2Hander and 2x 1Hander/ Raid Legs, Hands, Arms, Wrist for Spell Focus and Melee Crit.

BER,BER wear TOV T2 Raid Weapon + TBL T1 or T2/TOV T1 Raid Arm/Legs,

Bard Visible = Raid TBL T1 and TOV T1 Weapon TOV Raid T2+T1,

Cleric has TOV T1 Raid Neck , Vis COV T2 and Rest COV T3

All come with Full Set of Type 3 and 8 Augs and are High End DPS... Bst Burns for 1 Mil/ Zerker for 1,8 Mil/

Progression:
All have Jann´s Vail and TOV Mount. All missing the Scanvenger in TOV but rest is done so far. 2 have VP Key (Bard, Bst ) and the other have 2-3 Peaces for VP Key.
EOK Paragon is also done.

ALTS:

BST Account = 115 Druid (Port Bitch) almost no gear/ 115 Bard (close to max aa)/ 110 Wiz (Trader with lots of stuff to sell).

Ber1 Account =115 Rogue all usefull AA done, naked/ 115 Mage TOV T3 +EE28 Ear + Tov T1 Helm/Arms all useful AA done/ 85 Druid (Forage Bitch).

Ber2 Account = 115 Pal naked and not mutch AA/ 115 Mage Useful AA done Gear Mix of everything

Cleric Account = 115 Wiz (TS Mule) all Bankslot filled with extraplanar full of TS Stuff Gear TOV T3 AA I don’t know/ 115 Shm TOV T3/T2 and other Stuff nothing spezial got some AA for Healing.

Bard Account = 115 Shm good AA DPS and Heal TOV T3 Gear/ 115 Enchanter good AA TOV T3 Gear all Enchanting Spells (Mass Enchant) / 115 Ranger good AA TOV T3 Gear

Refund Policy
🛎️ none

Attachments

erictheprince

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Any have Artisan prize and tbl chase loot evolved?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)