• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Yelinak WTS Monk Epic + possible other services - Yelinak - (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Would prefer no brand new accounts with no feedback.
Hey everyone! I am back and ready to do some selling on Yelinak.

Here are some items/services I am ready to offer. Other items/services may be available upon request if we can come to an agreement on price. (paypal friends and family preferred)

Celestial Fists - Full Monk Epic MQ - Message me to discuss pricing. Can do partial MQs with some of your pieces if you have any parts done already.

Demon Fangs - This item is the result of the 4 fights for the monk epic. It can be MQ'd or I can sell the loot rights.

Metal Pipe - Karnor's Castle Pipe

Always open to other item hunting or services if the price vs time is worth it. These are just things that I am currently able to sell or have in stock that are worth listing.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.
Ctalbus

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds after payment has been received and item delivered. Will make exceptions if it's my fault.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back