• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Oakwynd 💪 WTS Oakwynd Powerlevel 1-40 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK FAST SERVICE ! (1 Viewer)

Service was fast, completed a few hours ahead of schedule and notified almost right away on completion. Will use again in future.

I can't leave official feedback unfortunately, but I recently purchased this service and found it very reasonably priced, secure, and fast. paplat kept me informed the entire time and was very quick to answer all my questions. Would definitely recommend and would use this service again in the future.

I can't leave official feedback unfortunately, but I recently purchased this service and found it very reasonably priced, secure, and fast. paplat kept me informed the entire time and was very quick to answer all my questions. Would definitely recommend and would use this service again in the future.
Thanks for your support;)

Interested in 1-60 PL Quote for a fresh beastlord on Luclin launch next week. With 25%xp pots how much would it cost and how long will it take?

Interested in 1-60 PL Quote for a fresh beastlord on Luclin launch next week. With 25%xp pots how much would it cost and how long will it take?

You have reached their maximum allowed inbox limit

Please Private Message me for any about services and questions!

Offering level 1 to 40 custom PL for any race/classes
---Level 1 to 40 AOE PL -- Complete within 10 hours
It depends on Exp potions if it is completed faster.
You need to provide account information (temporary password), Your accounts will be logged in using VPN for your country. until the order is completed, you will receive a completed email.Don't worry about equipments, Platinum, Kronos on your characters, we will not change them.I don't use any third-party software, Only purely manual operation.
Usually only provide PL service and Some general drop random equipment, no spells /skills.

Payment : PayPal F&F / Krono

Copy & Paste Info:
Account Username:
Account Password:
Character Name:

Last edited:
>>-------------Oakwynd Server -----------<<
View attachment 35987
If you are looking for Oakwynd PL service, I am here, you can easily find me.
Please Private Message me for any about services and questions!
Offering level 1 to 60 custom PL for any race/classes
---Level 1 to 40 PLing
---Level 1 to 50 PLing
---Level 1 to 60 PLing

You need to provide account information (temporary password), Your accounts will be logged in using VPN for your country. until the order is completed, you will receive a completed email.Don't worry about equipments, Platinum, Kronos on your characters, we will not change them.I don't use any third-party software, Only purely manual operation.
Usually only provide PL service , No gears or some random drop gears, No skills.
Payment : PayPal F&F / Krono

Copy & Paste Info:
Account Username:
Account Password:
Character Name:
Interested in prices. Message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back