• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Mangler Accounts 52 Epic Rogue 52 Cleric 40 Monk 40 Warrior (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Level
Miscellaneous
Race
Varies
Class
Varies
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Looking to sell multiple accounts I've leveled on Mangler. Each account was started with krono, has no SQA, no credit card, no phone number associated, and has been played clean on VPN. I will turn over the gmail account I created for each account with sale.

52 Male Wood Elf Rogue - $110 SOLD

52 Male High Elf Cleric - $100
Mix of EC gear and planar. Has Thurgadin cleric BP completed as well as arms, bracer, gauntlets, boots, and helm in bag with proper faction (just need gems). Has 2 idols toward Tunare PoG bracer. Casting skills are pretty good, defensive skills need work. 3 xp potions. 12 days of play time left as of September 7.

40 Male Ogre Warrior - $55
Spotty gear, some Kunark weapons. Thurgadin plate gauntlets, helm, boots, legs, and arms on character, no faction work done yet or gems. Silversteel gauntlets from Arena in Kael. Skills need work but serviceable 1HP and 1HS. 3 xp potions. 25 days of play time left as of September 7.

40 Male Iksar Monk - $55 SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back