• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Yelinak WTS PL LVL 1-65 and aas.Professional leveling. 400+Positive feedback.good reputation (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.8%
520   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must authenticate or premium user
Accept any power leveling within 1-65 and aas .There are no virtual machines. No third-party plugins. Pure manual upgrade
I will not change all your items. nor chat with anyone.
I need to log in to your account . You can set a temporary password.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund within the specified time
Last edited:
Was very quick and professional with the leveling, was even surprised to find my characters geared in Hierophant's cloaks and the other above gear upon logging back in! 10/10

excellent service! I am unable to provide feedback elsewhere so I will post here. They went above and beyond what was requested of them!

Your inbox seems to be full:

Would you consider doing Mage 17 - 50 PL? How long would it (approx) take? How many $, kr? Do your require access to the account or AFK?

Thanks!!

Accept any power leveling within40-60 .There are no virtual machines. No third-party plugins. Pure manual upgrade
If you provide experience potion, it will be completed faster.
I need to log in to your account . You can set a temporary password.
Hello how much for 51 to 60. its a druid if that matters.

Paid for 53-60 yesterday night, woke up to a message that it was complete - Which it is.
Great service and trustworthy, will use again and again - Thanks very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back