• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Lvl 100 awesome Shadow Knight account, max aa, etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecomet8519

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,

I want to sell my awesome SK account. He's currently on AB server. Is transferable. Maxed AAs. Maxed Tradeskills. Shawl aug. Plane of War Grandmaster aug. Best augs in game. Mix of Regal visibles (raid version), RoF t4 and CotF tier 1 raid armor. BUT he also has RoF raid RARE Helm, which is the best in game at the moment. Stone of Judgement (slot 3 Plane of War +10% dodge aug). TONS of clickies and illusions. Rare LoN stuff. Also the poison clicky. Ancient Cloak of Flames clicky (Best overhaste in game). 1.0 epic ornament on his primary 1h weapon (Cold Steel Axe), Epic 2.0, Blood Drinker's Coating, Guardian Circle 3, Circle of Power 3 etc, all rank 3 spells and discs up to lvl 100. Alot of metal powersources in bag. Can show ingame. Account has 11 years on it and is prepaid for 60 more days.

If you want to see him ingame or if you have any questions, please send me a pm.

Otherwise send me a pm with your offer.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back