• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Level 47 Monk /w various raid gear peices (other goodies) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasufu

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says I'm selling a 47 Monk with various odds and ends of raid/other gear (including a belt of tranquility!). He is missing a weapon. Think I sold it off before I lost access to the account ( changed the password to something I couldn't remember :/).

Unfortunately I did have to add a sms verification number to this account to regain access (and I can't even give away the email) so selling this account is obviously a bit of a hassle in terms of trust issues.
If I can't sell the damn thing I'm just going to find a working version of mq2 I had and risk running my plat making scripts and say "fuck it!"

Message me or ask anything here for more info.

Also I likely have around 60-100k in plat to sell. Will probably make another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back