• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Rizlona WTS Level 40 Rizlona characters(Clr,Mnk) $90 - Custom Orders | More soon! (1 Viewer)

Uhnknown

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Level
Race
Any
Class
Any
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
None, but i will consider whether to do any sales based on account age, activity and reputation of the potential buyer.
Looking to sell level 40 characters on Rizlona, with more always on the way. Custom class / race combinations are available. All accounts have been made with krono and by myself only, no CC or SQ/A used or set. All time spent grouping is by myself only, with no outside players or any unnecessary attention drawn to the camps while leveling.

Every character will have all available vendor bought spells, primary spell skills will be leveled prior to the sale. Do not expect any gear on them unless specifically stated otherwise. Remaining gametime on each account will vary, i'm willing to decrease the price of an account by $10 if it has less than 5 days of gametime left.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

$90 - Level 40 Human Monk w/ 12% into level. | Includes 2x 25% Experience potions with 200p. Full set of Wu's. Primary combat skills all 150+

$90 - Level 40 Dark Elf Cleric w/ 7% into level. | Includes 2x 25% Experience potions with 200p. No gear. Casting skills are 185+ / 205.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

It currently takes me roughly 12-14 hours to get a new group to level 40, including roughly 1.5 - 2 hours to level casting skills after buying vendor spells, so PM me ASAP for any specific class / race combinations you might be interested in so i can get them setup for the next group.

All payments are to be sent via Paypal as F&F.

Refund Policy
No refunds.
Last edited:

Lyandria

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i want to buy the gnome mage account what's the process to have it? Thank you .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)