• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS Kronos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
637   0   0
Online Status: Currently not available

Items for sale

Stock
Robotirl got them all in my first time trying to parcel and wouldnt give them back so I am out.

Payment Preferred:
-Paypal (Friends and Family)

Side Notes
For the quickest approach I recommend Pming me with the quantity you're looking for, on which server, and which character you'll be on so that I can pop on and say hello. My availability time frame always changes so I update it at the very top so you know when I am online or offline. I have great feedback from the community which I am very thankful for, and as you read from comments I'm not shy from big orders. If you wish to get a hold of me for a quicker transaction PM me for my skype.

Thank you,

-Tankies

Last edited:
Re: WTS Kronos 11$

Opening back this thread, kronos at 11$ will be online all day shoot me a PM for your needs. Love the feedback and business ive been getting so far.

Very Fast and Reliable, deal was over 200$ and he came thru on his end immediately. Buy with Confidence from Tankies,

Tankies was awesome, bought 4 from him and i will be a repeat customer extremely friendly and super reliable.

Re: WTS Kronos, Eq1 Plat (Ragefire/Lockjaw)

Wow! Super fast response time, like, within minutes. Delivery was immediately thereafter. Thank you very much. Will do business again!

Thanks for the great feedback guys. Online now with over 300 kronos and lots of plat in stock. PM if you need anything.

One of the best sellers, 2 before and 3 just now, could send money before he even logged in and felt safe about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back