• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS kronos or plat cheap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very low price. I suggest you build up a bit of reputation before doing any big deals.

no thats not me on epicnpc never used that site i have sold some on playerauctions though just takes way longer to get paid that route figured i would try a new site but if they dont sell ill just keep them and sell on PA sometime next week and if anyone wants they can buy them on there

Guys,

Just a brief update

I tried purchasing some krono off Glenmack (no going to say exact amount)

We got to talking and after we meet up i asked to see the krono then he went Ld immediately.

Received an email an hr later giving me an excuse im thinking "ok things happen sometimes (even if its at the worst possible moment)"

Later that day he (glenmack) emailed me saying hes back home I sent him an email mins after receiving his email. Still no reply.

*Guys keep your guard up on this one I am thinking he is dragging this on with me while he is in contact with multiple people on Redguides, trying to scam one.

Remember as an individual with zero feedback he has the burden of proving himself.
If I had zero feedbacks, trying to sell $200 ish in krono I wouldnt be offended if a member with positive feedbacks and a good standing with the forum asked to ONLY see the krono first. Dont buy the bullshit "i dont wana be banned if you are a GM thats why i dont wanna show you"

Glenmack I apologize in advance if you are legit.

Will keep you guys updated, if anyone els if dealing with Glenmack i think nows the time to speak up and let us know.

Thanks,

-Zig

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has already been scammed after my first post http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/711629-WTS-kronos-cheap

Glenmack responded to my post stating that the seller from epicnpc isnt him, but the similarity of both posts are too close imho.

It's the same person posting on both websites. There is no denying it and he should be banned from here before someone gets scammed. Using proxies to post should be enough to warrant a ban.

The odds of two people with the same exact writing style making two different posts on two different websites within a day of each other and selling the same exact thing with the same exact username = email bullshit is going to be quite slim.

i got around 53 kronos im looking to sell ill take $9 per and will give discounts if u buy in bulk lowest im willing to go is around $5 per if u buy about all of them can do around $7 for orders of 20 if interested PM me or email me at [email protected]

looking to sell kronos for around $9 per can go low as $5-6 per if u buy alot will also turn them into plat for any server if requested you can reach me at my email at [email protected] if needed

I use proxies too though, when my computer turns on, the proxy does too =/

also, this one time, I was transferring a fungi for a guildy, as soon as I picked it up to trade, I crashed to login screen and almost pooped my pants!!! I was able to get back pretty fast though, so he wasnt scared lol.... but shit does happen at the worst times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back