• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS kronos only $8 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakwood634

BANNED
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
i have bulk kronos this week looking to sell them for $8 per since i have more than normal if interested just contact me on here if u got alot of feedback i dont mind going 1st you also reach me on gmail at [email protected]

RedBot's edit:
Possible scammer. lakwood you have 24 hours to complete delivery to your customers. Parcel if you have to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid him hours ago, he has been saying he is getting online, then he was on wrong server. Will update thread once he delivers, or if he does not.

Paid him last Saturday, and have been strung along with excuses of his comp having issues, or having to reinstall. Last message I received was yesterday asking to confirm Character name and Server. Nothing since.

I also got scammed for 10 Kronos

- - - Updated - - -

My Dispute with Paypal

I made the purchase of 10 Kronos for $80 a virtual in game currency. He has failed to provide the service of delivering the in-game virtual currency. Furthermore, information I have gathered says that he resides in Texas making this a Class B misdemeanor "Theft of Service."

To resolve this dispute:
1. he is to reverse the transaction through paypal or
2. deliver in full 10 Kronos as agreed

He provided to me a cell phone number of 281-712-2436 where we communicated prior to the transaction. He has since stopped responding via text message.
email addresses
[email protected]
[email protected]
name of Jason Marks

Weird! I bought a few from this guy a while back without a problem, was super quick actually.
He said he plays EQ2 primarily, didnt know how to parcel but met me in lobby.

ive always done good business with him too, ive bought over 20 at a time from him, but i always got the krono before i paid him...the one time i sent him the money first this happens, sure its just 80 bucks but that adds up when you scam a few people

This guy has a post on epicnpc as well but is using a different email (both bumped/made a post about 38 kronos on 11/11), the guys over there are complaining about the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back