• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Kronos, Everquest1/Everquest2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
637   0   0
Hello,

I have had a lot of success with my last thread but I wasnt able to change the title so making a new one. My last thread was http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/32922-WTS-Kronos-11 to show my feedback and such.

I have had a lot of great customers so far and still have a good amount to unload, however I wanted to increase my price to 12$ each.

Both Everquest 1 and 2 are installed just simply send me a PM with the game and server you are on and i'll try to respond and be there as quick as I can. I tend to change the top of this thread if I am away for the night so you can know if I am here or not.

Thanks.

-Tankies

Last edited:
Very professional and friendly. Made a quick trade, he accommodated all of my needs and was patient with my n00bie arse. Highly recommend this seller.

Just did a transaction for several Krono; quick response, friendly, and efficient. High recommendation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back