• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

***SOLD OUT ATM AUG. 24th*** WTS KRONO ONLY ON THORNBLADE $12 EACH one of highest rated sellers on ectunnel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
549   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $12 each, I do not bulk discount
Buyer Requirements
📌 must pay with Friends payment type, or I reserve the right to refund
PLEASE NOTICE I ONLY DELIVER ON THORNBLADE

PAYPAL FRIENDS IS REQUIRED

PM me -> Start a New Conversation -> I do not reply to posts in this advertisement-thread

*3 purchase minimum
*I do not bulk discount. My currently listed price is always my best price available
*read my feedback -> my friends & customers say it all
*I help gear new toons on Thornblade as a free added service, and make all the common level 50-60 spells available to my people

First time buyers quickly discover why I am the best krono dealer on Thornblade

Refund Policy
🛎️ n/a
Last edited:
Yeah, that is puzzling. It's as if he doesn't know that Kronos carry though on any server.
Sage is a good dude. Iv dealt with him few times. He just prefers not to make alts. It is a hobby for him to sell the Krono.

Me personally when I sell KR I only delivery on FV. Why? Because that is my choice.
Also, another reason you deliver to TLP and not a free server like FV is a slight increase on complete verified sales and less charge backs. Small things like this add up when trading online.

ty for plugging me Sturm. very kind of you!

As stated in Advertisement, I only trade on Thornblade this year, and I do not reply to this thread. High rated sellers work off reputation and quality of experience, especially if we don't need the business. There are plenty of lower rated sellers out there that will go out of their way to grow their business and serve your needs. I encourage all buyers to use them if my services are inadequate for their needs. Best of wishes -Sage

Verizon ended their vtext.com service abrutly without any warning or explanation. I stopped receiving email alerts to my phone for the past week or so, and it made my usual lightning-fast response times impossible.

I am happy to announce that I have a new instant alert system set up and we are back in full swing baby. Anybody that experienced a slow response from me in the last week will experience my usual response time moving forward! -Sage

Reiterating that I don't read, check or respond to any replies posted in this thread. Please read the advertisement thoroughly and follow its instructions ty! -Sage

Sage provides amazing service! This is your best source for Krono! Service was almost instantaneous and he added some very nice sweeteners to the deal!!!

I still have gear available for new toons and level 50-60 spells for all my friends/customers. These services are free of charge with krono/platinum purchases. Read my feedback to discover why most my business is repeat customers. Fast responses and delivery is where most krono/plat dealers end, but that's just the beginning of my service.

PLEASE NOTICE I ONLY DELIVER ON THORNBLADE

PAYPAL FRIENDS IS REQUIRED

PM me -> Start a New Conversation -> I do not reply to posts in this advertisement-thread

*3 purchase minimum
*I do not bulk discount. My currently listed price is always my best price available
*read my feedback -> my friends & customers say it all
*I help gear new toons on Thornblade as a free added service, and make all the common level 50-60 spells available to my people

First time buyers quickly discover why I am the best krono dealer on Thornblade
Fair, fast, quality. He is loyal to his customers and always gives a square deal. Recommend 100%!

ty for those who post feedback in my advertisement thread! I'm still offering free gear for new toons and helping my customers fill their level 50-60 spellbooks on Thornblade with every purchase! TY for choosing the Sage of Everquest!

Last edited:
Couldn't leave rep since I'm not verified, so I wanted to provide it here.

Great communication, very responsive. KR was delivered quickly + some bonus items.

Seriously though, sage is easily the overall best seller on here. He is a community helper, he does alot of things he doesn't have to do, and isnt even paid for it. I would recommend him to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back