• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS KRONO $8 EA coirnav/agnarr, v. fast, perfect rating: 253 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
549   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $8 each
PLAT ALSO AVAILABLE ON COIRNAV ONLY! PLS SEE MY COIRNAV PLAT THREAD.

Greetings Adventurers! Please ACTUALLY read this before PMing me!

~~~~~~~~~
SPECIAL NOTICE: Please make sure you are paying with Friends & Family. This is still the only payment type I will accept. Otherwise I will refund your payment and the refund cost will be taken out of your payment. Please contact PayPal if you are having trouble using the Friends & Family payment type.
~~~~~~~~~

I only trade:
1) on the Coirnav server in the commonlands tunnel
2) on the Agnarr server in the bazaar
*Physical delivery only. I do not parcel in order to better protect you.

Minimum purchase is 3kr. *No bulk discounts at this time*

PMs only. Please tell me how many krono you want when you PM me! I have as many krono in stock as you need.

The ONLY payment type I accept is PayPal "Friends & Family" (or the refund cost will be taken out of your payment).

Please read my feedback. I am a verified and trusted member of the community: always giving you a safe and secure trade with a very fast response to delivery time!

Current Availability: My current hours are between 9am eastern and 1am eastern. Orders placed after 1am eastern will not be filled until the following day.

Seize the day!

Refund Policy
🛎️ n/a
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back