• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Krono $7.50 each, $7.00 ea. for bulk purchase (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $7.50 each, $7.25 each for 5, $7.00 each for 10 or more
Update: Sold out. I might have a few more available after I sell my last few items, but for now consider this thread closed.

Good afternoon ECTunnel,

I am quitting EverQuest and have over 85 Kronos for sale at a great price. I am asking $7.50 per Krono, discounted to $7.25 per Krono for a purchase of 5, and further discounted to $7.00 per Krono for purchases of 10 or more.

I have a full time job with variable hours, as such I will update this thread when I get home and log in and when I log out for the night so there is absolutely no confusion. When I am home and online I will deliver Kronos within minutes of you contacting me.

I am currently accepting PayPal payments.

Regards,
huntn4it

Refund Policy
🛎️ Sales are final.
Last edited:
I am online from now until approximately 11pm EST, 10pm CST, 9pm MST, 8pm PST.

I am also on the ECTunnel Discord if you would like to voice-chat with me prior to sending payment.

Additionally, I have subscribed to the ECTunnel "Premium" subscription service to prove that I am a legitimate seller. I have real-life obligations that are pulling my attention away from gaming, so I must sell my online commodities at excellent prices to sever my ties quickly.

I look forward to working with you,
huntn4it

Last edited:
Id be interested in some if you were verified.
It's a free service if you're premium.

I am in the process of requesting verification. I have sold 30 Krono so far since posting my thread (not sure if the users would be interested in vouching for me or not here).

I'll post a reply when the verification comes through. Thanks for your interest.

huntn4it

Thanks to everyone in this thread and in PMs and on Discord. I still have Kronos available at the price listed above. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you are interested!

Respectfully,
huntn4it

AFK for 45 minutes (from 1045 EST, 945 CST 845 MST 745 PST until 1130 EST, 1030 CST, 930 MST, 830 PST). I'll see you in 45 minutes!

All sold out. Thanks to everyone for the expeditious trades.

I am still selling a few pieces of equipment and might end up with a few more kronos before I'm gone for good, but for now consider this thread closed.

-huntn4it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back