• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS high value items + PP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqmoo

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm doing this to see if there's any big buyers out there looking to deck out a char, if not I'll wait. Not being a dick, just don't want to risk small transactions.

--------
Blue p99

I have items ranging between 60k and 300k

Also have 400k+ in plat

$2 per 1k of either plat or item value

All trades must be minimum $250, no exceptions.

Must have feedback and verified Paypal or google wallet/Western union

Thanks

Last edited:
Eqmoo - your inbox is full yet again. I'm interested in purchasing 125k ($250) worth of gear/plat. I have a few specific items in mind, please PM me when you get a chance. Thanks!

Just tried to PM you about purchasing amount of plat for fungi tunic and fbss or just the fungi. Could you drop me a message with the price or add me on my skype? - bobby.rudin( Lincoln, United States )

Whoa, blowing up the forums... Deleted my inbox. Get back at me... Will only respond to people with feedback and minimum order of 250US

well thats jacked up, how am i supposed to give/get feedback if no one will sell to people without it, this shit seem just like the damn job market today. lol

cant you just leave a bag of items for me somewhere and tell me where they are, that way its not like you traded them to me, they were just left there for what ever reason? items that add up to what i want so i can sell and get my shaman epic, lol

Do not have any feedback because I just got back to p99p99 and just found out about this forum. Although I would like to purchase items to the value of 250us, send me a pm if u can mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back