• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items WTS high end gear , and toons on EQMAC! (1 Viewer)

kkenz

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Like it says, Lookin to sell some high end items, send a message with what you're looking for and chances are i have it.

Last edited:

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Still have many items available !

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Bowser

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm'd u inbox is full. Send me pm on what u got

kitranils_hunt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your inbox is full, I am interested send me a pm with ur plat rates, and items you are trying to get rid of, thank you.

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump

Here is a list of some of the things I have but is not everything.

have a White dragon helm, blade of carnage, SOD's , horn of hasgra, swiftblade of zek , trucheon of doom, wave crasher , fungi tunic , VEGS , crown of narandi boots of the storm , cobalt BP , cloak of flames , black plated collar , tear of the rain maker , arachnid antennae , horn spiked shoulder plates , elbow spiked arm plates , rotting eye mask , belt of thunderous auras, mask of contemplation ,Z talisman , incarnadine BP etc etc.

Let me know what your interested in and maybe we can make a deal.

Tolstoy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC Belt of Thunderous Auras...send me a PM plz :)

JayPlat5000

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
+1 on your feedback score - Smooth transaction, prompt delivery after payment. You'll be hearing from me again.

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Still Have many items available, high end and mid range items

Here is a non complete list to give some ideas

Boots of flowing slime, boots of the mosquito , ceramic incense burner of ro, primoridal driftwood bow, horn of hasgra, swiftblade of zek , trucheon of doom, wave crasher , fungi tunic , crown of narandi , boots of the storm , cobalt BP , Jaundiced bone BP, Blood ember BP , Tolan's BP , Mrylokars BP , Salindrite dagger, CCoM, CoCW, cloak of flames , Runed bolster belt , black plated collar , tear of the rain maker , Blood runed greaves , , arachnid antennae , horn spiked shoulder plates , elbow spiked arm plates , rotting eye mask ,Black plated collar, belt of thunderous auras, mask of contemplation ,Zlandicar talismans , ceramic gavel of justic, ornate scepter, shield of the clawed gaurdian, stout bulwark , Amulet of necropotence, incarnadine BP, Vampyre Ashes from Zevfeer for loyalist shield quest, etc etc. Many more!

Last edited:

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Here is an update list , some new , some items are no longer available.

Boots of flowing slime, boots of the mosquito , ceramic incense burner of ro, primoridal driftwood bow, horn of hasgra, swiftblade of zek , trucheon of doom, wavecrasher , crown of narandi , boots of the storm , cobalt BP , Jaundiced bone BP, Blood ember BP , Tolan's BP , Mrylokars BP , Salindrite dagger, CCoM, CoCW, cloak of flames , Runed bolster belt , black plated collar , tear of the rain maker , Blood runed greaves , , arachnid antennae , horn spiked shoulder plates , elbow spiked arm plates , rotting eye mask ,Black plated collar, belt of thunderous auras, mask of contemplation ,Zlandicar talismans , ceramic gavel of justic, ornate scepter, shield of the clawed gaurdian, stout bulwark , Amulet of necropotence, incarnadine BP, Vampyre Ashes from Zevfeer for loyalist shield quest, etc etc. Many more!

Last edited:

rahraj13

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
smooth transaction +1

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
*bump

belt of thunderous auras is no longer available

Tolstoy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great transaction! +1!

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Boots of flowing slime and fungi tunic no longer available, going out of town for a few days, hit me up for special deals before i go!

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump, things still available

Here is an updated list , some new , some items are no longer available.

Obulus Death shroud , glittering ring of judgement x 2 , ornate leather boots, underfoot plate wrists , blessed full mithril helm, primoridal driftwood bow, horn of hasgra, swiftblade of zek , trucheon of doom, wavecrasher , crown of narandi , boots of the storm , cobalt BP , Jaundiced bone BP, Blood ember BP , Tolan's BP , Mrylokars BP , Mrylokars legs, Jaundiced bone legs, jaundiced wrists donals legs, donals boots, donals wrists ,deepwater helm and arms, Salindrite dagger, CCoM, CoCW, cloak of flames , Runed bolster belt , black plated collar , tear of the rain maker , Blood runed greaves , ornate rubicite greaves , arachnid antennae , horn spiked shoulder plates , elbow spiked arm plates , rotting eye mask ,Black plated collar, ,Zlandicar talismans , ceramic gavel of justic, ornate scepter, shield of the clawed gaurdian, stout bulwark , Amulet of necropotence, incarnadine BP, Vampyre Ashes from Zevfeer for loyalist shield quest, etc etc. Many more!

Last edited:

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump, things still available

Here is an updated list , some new , some items are no longer available.

Obulus Death shroud , glittering ring of judgement x 2 , ornate leather boots, underfoot plate wrists , blessed full mithril helm, primoridal driftwood bow, horn of hasgra, swiftblade of zek , trucheon of doom, wavecrasher , crown of narandi , boots of the storm , cobalt BP , Jaundiced bone BP, Blood ember BP , Tolan's BP , Mrylokars BP , Mrylokars legs, Jaundiced bone legs, jaundiced wrists donals legs, donals boots, donals wrists ,deepwater helm and arms, Salindrite dagger, CCoM, CoCW, cloak of flames , Runed bolster belt , black plated collar , tear of the rain maker , Blood runed greaves , ornate rubicite greaves , arachnid antennae , horn spiked shoulder plates , elbow spiked arm plates , rotting eye mask ,Black plated collar, ,Zlandicar talismans , ceramic gavel of justic, ornate scepter, shield of the clawed gaurdian, stout bulwark , Amulet of necropotence, incarnadine BP, Vampyre Ashes from Zevfeer for loyalist shield quest, etc etc. Many more!

kkenz

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump

Many things still available, also have plat if thats your thing

opop

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Selling off the guild bank Kriim?

Cookie

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
krimz gave the guild bank to the other officers after he left so i doubt it

Redbot

Radbot
Staff member
Rating - 92%
22   2   1
Can you guys keep the drama to eqmac.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)