• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Firiona Vie WTS FV SERVER RAID LOOT + FULL TYPE 5 AUGMENTS ANY piece obtainable CoV/ToV +630 Feedback & -->100% Positive Flawless Rating! Safely Buy! (1 Viewer)

The Golden Company

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
649   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Preferrably premium/verified and have SOME feedback but truly not required. We will serve at our discretion though and reserve the right to refuse service at anytime.
WTS FV SERVER RAID LOOT CoV/ToV +630 Feedback & -->100% Positive Flawless Rating! Safely Buy!

PM to set up a deal!

--- Any type 5 you wish to have. Seaglass Curio, Chunk of Glowing Health etc. x20 or unlimited quantity. (($40 per set of 20 pieces.)) *Bulk available*

-- Lv. 111-115 Rk III runes in stock $2-5 per rune

-- CoV Raid Ore (DIamondized Restless Ore) - $40 (Bulk deals available)

-- CoV T1 Raid Gear ANY piece obtainable - $25-40 (depending on piece) (Bulk deals available)

-- Full Hoarfrost Set 8/8 Pieces any class $200

-- ToV Raid Ore (Diamondized Velium Ore) - $10 (Bulk deals available)

-- Full 8/8 Ice Woven Sets - $40 (Bulk deals available)

-- ToV T1 ANY piece obtainable Raid Non vis - $5-8 per piece depending

Can take krono/plat in trade as well. PM to set up a deal

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after item is delivered, no need it's raid gear.
Last edited:

Vanaan

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wasn't able to leave feedback due to restrictions, I do apologize about that. However, I am very pleased with my recent transaction with The Golden Company. I received my item as described within minutes of the initial PM. It was a pleasure doing business with The Golden Company, and I'll most definitely buy from them again! Thanks so much!

Mooretjhome

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FV SERVER ONLY - WTS CoV Raid Gear (T1, T2 Max raid tier) -- ToV Raid Gear (T1, T2, Max raid tier) 100% Success Rate +570 Feedback 100% Trusted/Secure! -- PM to set up deals in discretion.

As the title states we are selling CoV & ToV Raid Gear of all tiers from t1 to max. PM to set up deals in discretion. We do not disclose prices openly or discuss deals on open thread for your safety/confidentiality and ours.

Thread is kept up to date for stocking.

Listed below will be an example of some of the raid loot available to sell, but is in no way limited to these select items. We will also provide a list of available ores/items here.

-- CoV Raid Ore aka Diamondized Restless Ore max tier raid gear - (IN STOCK) (PM for pricing)

-- CoV T1 Raid Gear, any piece obtainable and available (PM for pricing) (IN STOCK)

-- ToV Raid Ore aka Diamondized Velium Ore max tier raid gear - (IN STOCK) (PM for pricing)

-- ToV T1 Raid Gear, any piece obtainable and available (PM for pricing) (IN STOCK)

Example showcase pics below (WE CAN GET YOU ANY OF THESE ITEMS PROVIDED STOCK IS AVAILABLE) Endowed is T2, Cloak of Mortality is what T1 stats look like on ALL pieces:

View attachment 21318 View attachment 21319 View attachment 21320 View attachment 21321

Thanks for viewing, again PM to set up deals in discretion.

Best,

The Golden Company.
[l
FV SERVER ONLY - WTS CoV Raid Gear (T1, T2 Max raid tier) -- ToV Raid Gear (T1, T2, Max raid tier) 100% Success Rate +570 Feedback 100% Trusted/Secure! -- PM to set up deals in discretion.

As the title states we are selling CoV & ToV Raid Gear of all tiers from t1 to max. PM to set up deals in discretion. We do not disclose prices openly or discuss deals on open thread for your safety/confidentiality and ours.

Thread is kept up to date for stocking.

Listed below will be an example of some of the raid loot available to sell, but is in no way limited to these select items. We will also provide a list of available ores/items here.

-- CoV Raid Ore aka Diamondized Restless Ore max tier raid gear - (IN STOCK) (PM for pricing)

-- CoV T1 Raid Gear, any piece obtainable and available (PM for pricing) (IN STOCK)

-- ToV Raid Ore aka Diamondized Velium Ore max tier raid gear - (IN STOCK) (PM for pricing)

-- ToV T1 Raid Gear, any piece obtainable and available (PM for pricing) (IN STOCK)

Example showcase pics below (WE CAN GET YOU ANY OF THESE ITEMS PROVIDED STOCK IS AVAILABLE) Endowed is T2, Cloak of Mortality is what T1 stats look like on ALL pieces:

View attachment 21318 View attachment 21319 View attachment 21320 View attachment 21321

Thanks for viewing, again PM to set up deals in discretion.

Best,

The Golden Company.
Ho. Could you message me with prices for Diamondized Restless Ore, both $ and Plat prices?

thanks

Dabiggun123

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's a price for 8/8 velium endowed soulrender

The Golden Company

Rating - 100%
649   0   0
In stock on everything as of 10-22-2021. Get uber for ToL.

Selling CoV/ToV ores/raid loot. Whole sets or individuals as prices listed above. On back order occasionally due to high demand but pre-orders with scheduled dates/times are available. PM to set up an order or pre-order.

Update: Also offering CoV type 5 augments $40 per 20 piece set -- Seaglass Curio x20, Chunk of Glowing Health x20 or any type 5 augment you wish unlimited quantity. sets

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)