• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plat Firiona Vie WTS FV Plat $3.50/mill +500 Positive Feedback 100% Success Rating. (1 Viewer)

The Golden Company

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
546   0   0
Cost per amount?
💰 $3.50/mill
Buyer Requirements
📌 Preferrably premium or verified but not required. There's a chance we won't reply if you aren't, but we take most orders.
WTS FV Plat $3.50/mill +500 Positive Feedback 100% Success Rating.

PM us to set up delivery. You're in good hands.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None required it's plat!
Last edited:

Deacon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS FV Plat $3.50/mill +500 Positive Feedback 100% Success Rating.

PM us to set up delivery. You're in good hands.
Id like to set up an order to buy plat on eq project 1999 green

The Golden Company

Rating - 100%
546   0   0
Heya, I see that you posted here and sent me a PM about this as well to which I also replied. But I will further clarify here and address your request to set up an order on a server that I do not list as selling on:

So to set up an order on project 1999 green, you will need to contact a seller here that states that they do indeed sell on the project 1999 green server. I am not, nor have I ever been a person/entity that sells on project 1999 in any way shape or form. As this ad states, my plat selling is done on the Firiona Vie server, on the Daybreak Games hosted servers.

So once again just to be clear, I do not sell on project 1999 in any fashion. I hope that this clears up any misconception or confusion you may have and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

GC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)