• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Firiona Vie WTS FV Paragon 100% Positive Feedback Fast Service (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello, im selling and doing the Paragons:
-Empire of Kunark(Lots of AAs, mount click lvl1 hp, mana, end 1850, ac54, resists 50, mana regen20)
-Ring of Scale(Lots of AAs, mount click lvl1 hp, mana, end 2200, ac64, resists 50, mana regen24/Familiar)
-Burning Lands for Jann's Veil described bellow (Best in game effect with lots of stats and stuff lvl95req, mount click lvl1 hp, mana, end 2500, ac74, resists 50, mana regen27)
-Torment of Velious(lvl100req, mount click lvl1 hp, mana, end 3000, ac78, resists 50, mana regen 30)best way to level from 100 to 110 in 45minutes
-Terror of Luclin(lvl110req, ) should be great exp from 111 to 114-115 and gives you a familiar with stats
-Night of Shadow too (lots of AA xp and familiar), and will sell the Cloak of Selenelion(progressive cloak) in case it drops.
-I will start doing LS paragon soon too

If you do for more than one char or more than one paragon i can do some discount.

Im really experienced doing this so it will be fast and you will enjoy it.

pm or add me on discord for more info.

Dicord: jorelorf#9064

I will accept platinum, kronos or $ via paypal. Thanks

Refund Policy
🛎️ 🛎️ None after completion of services. If any bans or suspensions are a result of these services and proven to be at the sellers fault a partial refund may be granted if requested

Attachments

• janns.jpg
    janns.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hello, im selling and doing the Paragons for Empire of Kunark, Ring of Scale, Burning Lands for Jann's Veil(lvl95req), Torment of Velious(lvl100req)best way to level from 100 to 110 in 45minutes, Terror of Luclin(lvl110req) should be great exp from 111 to 114-115. Night of Shadow too, and will sell the Cloak of Selenelion in case it drops.

If u do for more than one char or more than one paragon i can do some discount.

Im really experienced doing this so will be fast and u will enjoy it.

Will accept plat, kr or $ via paypal. Send private msg. Thanks
Amazing service. Lagartijoo accommodated my requests and was able to work with my schedule. Overall a great guy. Will definitely be back for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back