1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Items Mangler WTS Full or Partial Monk Epic

Discussion in 'EverQuest Items & Misc' started by Dobs2017, Jul 13, 2019 at 10:30 PM.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Dobs2017

Dobs2017 Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Refund Policy:
    None once MQ is complete.

Have the following available for the Monk Epic:

Partial MQs:

My Robe of the Whistling Fists, your Danl's Reference (results in the Celestial Fists Book) $200.00
    - MQ in Timorrous Deep

My Demon Fangs, your Celestial Fists Book (results in the final monk Epic) - $50.00
    - MQ in Trakanon's Teeth

My Book of Celestial Fists, your Demon Fangs (results in the final monk Epic) - $225.00
    - MQ in Trakanon's Teeth

Full Monk Epic MQ - $275.00

If you want the full monk epic (you have no progress done at all), it will require meeting in Lake of ill Omen, where we will complete a fight that takes about ten minutes. You will need to be there to loot the Demon Fangs on your monk. Once we are finished with that fight, we will head out to Trakanon's Teeth to complete two turn ins, which will result in your monk attaining the full monk epic. This will take about 30 minutes, so you will need to set aside the time where you have nothing going on.

If you have any questions, please PM me. I check my PMs a couple times a day and will respond soon as possible.