• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed (Path of Skulls + Plagued Skull Frag) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Taking offers on the COMPLETE set of the Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed - INCLUDES Staff of Bones Pack

You say, 'Hail, Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed'

Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed says 'Where is my head? This is not my head. Someone stole my head. I think they even broke my head. Bring me my head and I will work for you. Please bring me my head covered in frost, preserving the soul.'

Collect three rare loot items from the Legends of Norrath "Travelers" expansion:

- Plagued Skull Fragment Pack, 2-slot container with two items inside:
--- Plagued Skull Fragment
--- Trapped Soul Gem

- Path of Skulls Pack, 2-slot container with two items inside:
--- Path of Skulls
--- Empty Glowing Skull

- Any one of these seven weapon ornament packs:
--- Axe of Bones Ornament Pack
--- Clawed Skull Ornament Pack
--- Dagger of Skulls Ornament Pack
--- Great Blade of Bones Ornament Pack
--- Hammer of Bones Ornament Pack
--- Spear of Bones Ornament Pack
--- Staff of Bones Ornament Pack
------ Each Ornament Pack has two items inside:
--------- The weapon ornament itself
--------- Frost Covered Gem

Now that you have the Trapped Soul Gem, Empty Glowing Skull, and Frost Covered Gem, speak with the Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed in the Plane of Knowledge.

You say, 'Hail, Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed'

Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed says 'You have it. You have my head. Give it to me! Do I have to kill you for it? Give it to me! Please give it to me. Please Please! I beg if you want. Please give! I will work for you yes! You give me my head and I will work for you! Please give me my skull, my soul, and my frost.'

Give it the Trapped Soul Gem, Empty Glowing Skull, and Frost Covered Gem.

Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed says 'I will start now.'

Frozen Skeleton of the Cursed says 'Yes... My real head. I now have debt to you. You still will have debt to me, but I will now work for you. I will waive the purchase fee once, and give you a discount on the purchase fee in the future. You still must sustain me with coin.'

This grants you access to a blue skeleton mercenary.

WHICH IS A DISCOUNTED MERCENARY! SAVE MILLIONS OF PLAT IN THE LONG RUN!
STATUS SYMBOL
RAREST PRIZE IN THE GAME

OFFERS IN PAYP/KRONOS!
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back