• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Rizlona WTS Epic MQ, Spirit Wracked Cord, Regal Band of Bathezid and miscellaneous currently out of stock (1 Viewer)

tang

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is a lot of flexibility in how the SWC and Regal band can be MQed, these are the following price points.

1: MQ for the SWC/RB I provide you with everything except the reputation with Brood of Di'zok : 10kr or paypal.

2: MQ for SWC, I provide everything except the reputation, You MQ the Regal Band back to me: 5kr or paypal.

3: MQ for Regal Band of Bathezid, I MQ just the ring you have your own Undead Dragon Sinew and Spirit Wracked Urn: 5Kr or paypal.

I can also provide the Green Goblin Skins at Request, I don't keep a lot of these in stock so it will take time to farm, if you have your own Undead dragon Sinew all ready, I'll take 1 KR off.

Cleric Epic MQ 12kr or paypal. currently out of stock

Refund Policy
No Refund once items are MQ, they are no drop and cant be traded.
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)