• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Coirnav Accounts 40+ , Clean and ready for you! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Level
Race
Dark elf
Class
Shadow knight
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
53 high elf mage no aa // SOLD
51 high elf enchanter //SOLD
49 high elf cleric no aa , has lord gimblox signet for epic - 105 // SOLD
40 half elf druid - 85 naked //SOLD
40 Wood Elf Ranger - 85 // SOLD
51 half elf female ranger 10aa - 100 baz geared //SOLD
40 dark elf enchanter - 85 naked //SOLD
AVAILABLE but inactive

53 high elf mage no aa, Power of fire for epic - 65 naked, you activate
47 High Elf Wizard + 30 bard alt and 41 druid - 50 Wizard comes mostly geared, you activate//SOLD
51 dark elf sk 8 aa - 85 baz geared //SOLD
42 dark Elf Cleric - 40 naked, you activate
40 Human Bard - 40 naked, you activate
40 Vah Shir Warrior - 40 naked, you activate
40 dark elf Necromancer x2 - 40 ea naked , you activate

If i don't have it, message me! Ill likely have one on the way soon.

Each account comes with fair casting skills and spells up to current level. Usually naked , unless posted otherwise.

Long time Trusted Seller. I have the same user name on Playerauctions. Look me up to see my TLP trading history. US Based and Hand leveled every account. I do not use 3rd party software of ANY kind.
Clean Accounts. Activated via Krono. No CC. First /Last/Zip/SQ&A blank

PayPal FnF or krono please @ $9 per krono

All come with good casting skills, most spells, and basic starter gear. Unless marked naked( I dump 1 krono worth of platinum into gear if geared) If you want them naked I can offer you a small discount.

Refund Policy
🛎️ .
Last edited:
30s i was selling are now 40... Happy hunting!

Msg me if you need a character. I level a new batch weekly and can include your custom character requests

Bought a couple of characters from him, he was very quick! He didnt have what I wanted on hand so he made them for me and was able to finish it faster than expected (lvl 40 in 1.75 days). Kept me up to date on the progress every few hours, when he stopped, started etc. He started immediately after my request as well, within 10 minutes of asking. Characters are fine, left me with some pp for spells and offered to do skill ups. Everything seems in order and accounts have been fine. Would recommend, competitive pricing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back