• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief Clean New Unverified Acct SALE! - Level 90 SK 4k+ AA! - Bst, Ber, Shm, SK, Wiz, Cler, Mag, - Any Class Available! + AA Passive Clickys! (1 Viewer)

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
504   0   1
Level
1 to 90 & AAs
Race
Misc
Class
Various
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified With Feedback Is A Preferred! Just Hit Me Up And We Shall See!
Clean Brand New Accounts For Sale! On Mischief Server! No SQA! No Info Is Set! You own the Email Used! No CC Ever Used! Subbed Only With Krono! No Phone Number!

**THIS INVENTORY IS CURRENT AND UP TO DATE AS OF 3/28**

I can take any toon to level 90 and do as many aa's as you want for additional fee Lets talk!

You Are The First Owner Clean Unverified Accounts:!

SHADOWKNIGHT IKSAR Level 90
w/ 4,400+ AA's --- Fully Geared with Underfoot Era Gear - Full Cultural w/ Type 17s in every slot! (You can swap these Type 17s into the brand new era cultural with the new deity augs etc! - And Has Some Augs over 45k hp unbuffed! (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) Has some Clickies like Direwolf Totem of Battle!
-A ton of Fellowship Exp Ready to Spend 500% Bonus Exp!
-179 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Character is Available TODAY Right Now! - Has clicked shawl 2.0 for all the passives 42 mana regen 39 hp regen 700 AC tons of saves etc!

Druid Level 90 w/ 1,700ish+ AA's - +Max Banked 180 AA's for you to spend! (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) - 89 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now! (Subbed 3/16)

Magician Level 90 w/ 1,700ish+ AA's - +Max Banked 180 AA's for you to spend! (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) - 89 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now! (Subbed 3/16)

Berserker Level 90 w/ 1,700ish+ AA's - +Max Banked 180 AA's for you to spend! (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -89 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Available TODAY!! (Subbed 3/16)

Beastlord Level 90 w/ 1,700ish+ AA's - +Max Banked 180 AA's for you to spend! (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -89 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Available TODAY!! (Subbed 3/16)

Bard Level 85 w/ 1,500ish+ AA's (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -79 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Available TODAY!!

Shaman Level 85 w/ 1,500ish+ AA's - (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -79 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now!

Cleric Level 85 w/ 1,500ish+ AA's - (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -79 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now!

Wizard Level 90 w/ 2,500ish+ AA's (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -79 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Available!

Some Accounts are required to SMS for security. You can change the number very easily. Its not issue. Just ask me and Ill check. Thank You.

I Will Get A Complete Set Of Solid Statted Start Off Gear For Your Class For An Extra $25+ (If You Want Higher End Stuff We Can Do That Too For Additional Fee!)

Dont See What You Want Up There!? I Can Power Level Any Class You Want And Have It Done within A Few Days! PM Me With What You Want!
Includes Any Class!

1-90 (+180 AAs) for 89 paypal or 9 kro and can do more AAs if you want them too! (You provide subbed account if I make it add 10 to price)

These Are Leveled by Hand BY ME! Give me 24 to no more than 72 Hours to complete a 1-90 + 180 AA's

Any Class Level 1-90 + 180 Banked AA's can Be done for 89 paypal or 9 kro and you get all the AA clickies I Have!

Bard - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Beastlord - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Berserker - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Cleric - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Druid - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Enchanter - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Magician - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Monk - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Necromancer - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Paladin - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Ranger - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Rogue - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Shadow Knight - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Shaman - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Warrior - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Wizard - Level 90 - Cost 89 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

*ALL LEVEL 55+ Toons Come With The Following AA clickies: Ring Of Dain 10 +10 Regen, +10 Atk, +10 Damage Shield (All Classes persist through death!) +10 to All Saves, +250 Mana (Must Be Pal/SK or Priest or Caster), +5 Mana Regen (Must Be Priest Or Caster), +0.9% to singing (Bard Only), Grim Aura (All), Aura Of Battle (War Pal SK Only), Flag The Toon For Very Fast Mount So Any Mount You Use IS SELOS SPEED! (ALL)

*ALL LEVEL 65+ Toons Come WIth The Following AA Clickies!: Any Viable 55+ Clicky for your class!, +15 To All Saves + 11 AC (All Classes But Casters!), + 14 AC (All Classes), +8 Hp Regen (All Classes), +5 Mana Regen (All Classes), +10 Mana Regen/6 Hp Regen (All Priests/Casters), +400 Mana (All Classes), + 20 to all saves (All Classes), +180 HP (All Classes), +25 to ATK (All Melee/Knight Classes)

*ALL LEVEL 70+ Toons Come WIth The Following AA Clickies!: Any Viable 65/55+ Clicky for your class!, +10% Haste +10 HP Regen (All Classes)+30 to all saves & +23 AC (All classes), +12 hp regen (All Classes), +27 Pt Damage Shield Stacks w/ everything (All Classes), +9 HP Regen + 9 Mana Regen (All Classes Stacks With Other AA's!), 12% Overhaste + 12 HP Regen (All Melee & Knights!)

I HAVE UPGRADED CLICKIES AS WELL THAT ARE NOT LISTED HERE!

All Trades Handled Through PM!

You Can Trade Using Zelle, Paypal, Krono, Cash App, Venmo, More To Come!

THANK YOU!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Clean Brand New Accounts For Sale! On Mischief Server! No SQA! No Info Is Set! Email Unverified! No CC Ever Used! Subbed Only With Krono! No Phone Number!

**THIS INVENTORY IS CURRENT AND UP TO DATE AS OF 11/30**

You Are The First Owner Clean Unverified Accounts:!

ShadowKnight Level 85
w/ 1,000ish+ AA's! - Has Full Sof grp gear or better Stuff (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) - 99 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 4 25% exp pots! Available Now! (Subbed 8/12)

Shaman Level 85 w/ 1,000ish+ AA's - Fully Baz Geared With Some Solid Stuff SoF group era gear! - (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -99 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now! (Subbed 8/12)

Druid Level 85 w/ 1,000ish+ AA's - Fully Baz Geared With Some Solid Stuff! (Not Augged!) - (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) - 99 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now!

Magician Level 85 w/ 1,000ish+ AA's - Fully Baz Geared With Some Solid Stuff! (Not Augged!) - (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) - 99 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now!

Cleric Level 85 w/ 1,000ish+ AA's - Fully Baz Geared With Some Solid Stuff! (Not Augged!) - (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -99 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Comes With At Least 1 25% exp pots! Available Now!

Bard Level 85 w/ 1,000ish+ AA's (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -99 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Available Now!

Wizard Level 85 w/ 1,000ish+ AA's (Has AA Clickies Done including Selos Mount Speed!) -99 OBO paypal or zelle or kro - Available Soon

I Will Get A Complete Set Of Solid Statted Start Off Gear For Your Class For An Extra $25+ (If You Want Higher End Stuff We Can Do That Too For Additional Fee!)

Dont See What You Want Up There!? I Can Power Level Any Class You Want And Have It Done within A Few Days! PM Me With What You Want!
Includes All Classes 1-55 for 20 1-85 for 99 and can do AAs too! (You provide subbed account if I make it add 10 to price)

These Are Leveled by Hand BY ME! Give me 24 to no more than 48 Hours to complete a 1-85!!

Any Class Level 1-85 + 170 Banked AA's can Be done for 99 and you get all the AA clickies I Have!

Bard - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Beastlord - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Berserker - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Cleric - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Druid - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Enchanter - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Magician - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Monk - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Necromancer - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Paladin - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Ranger - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Rogue - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Shadow Knight - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Shaman - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Warrior - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Wizard - Level 85 - Cost 99 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

*ALL LEVEL 55+ Toons Come With The Following AA clickies: Ring Of Dain 10 +10 Regen, +10 Atk, +10 Damage Shield (All Classes persist through death!) +10 to All Saves, +250 Mana (Must Be Pal/SK or Priest or Caster), +5 Mana Regen (Must Be Priest Or Caster), +0.9% to singing (Bard Only), Grim Aura (All), Aura Of Battle (War Pal SK Only), Flag The Toon For Very Fast Mount So Any Mount You Use IS SELOS SPEED! (ALL)

*ALL LEVEL 65+ Toons Come WIth The Following AA Clickies!: Any Viable 55+ Clicky for your class!, +15 To All Saves + 11 AC (All Classes But Casters!), + 14 AC (All Classes), +8 Hp Regen (All Classes), +5 Mana Regen (All Classes), +10 Mana Regen/6 Hp Regen (All Priests/Casters), +400 Mana (All Classes), + 20 to all saves (All Classes), +180 HP (All Classes), +25 to ATK (All Melee/Knight Classes)

*ALL LEVEL 70+ Toons Come WIth The Following AA Clickies!: Any Viable 65/55+ Clicky for your class!, +10% Haste +10 HP Regen (All Classes)+30 to all saves & +23 AC (All classes), +12 hp regen (All Classes), +27 Pt Damage Shield Stacks w/ everything (All Classes), +9 HP Regen + 9 Mana Regen (All Classes Stacks With Other AA's!), 12% Overhaste + 12 HP Regen (All Melee & Knights!)

All Trades Handled Through PM!

You Can Trade Using Zelle, Paypal, Krono, Cash App, Venmo, More To Come!

THANK YOU!
You do this on any other server, maybe yelinak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back