• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Yelinak WTS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
POWRERLEVELING on Aradune TLP Server!

log.png

If you are looking for Aradune PL service, I am here, you can easily find me.

paplat is my name. If you are lucky enough to see this name elsewhere, I am an honest person with a good reputation.

Please Private Message me for any about services and questions!

Offering level 1 to 60 and custom PL for any race/classes.

---Level 1 to 20 completed in 5 hours = $22
---Level 1 to 33 completed in 7 hours = $49
---Level 1 to 40 completed in 10 hour= $69

You need to provide account information (temporary password), Your accounts will be logged in using VPN for your country. until the order is completed, you will receive a completed email.Don't worry about equipments, Platinum, Kronos on your characters, we will not change them.I don't use any third-party software, Only purely manual operation.
Usually only provide PL service, no equipment, provide some spells that can be bought from NPC vendors.

Payment method: payoneer PayPal

Copy & Paste Info:
Account Username:
Account Password:
Character Name:

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund
Last edited:
I am looking at starting a Beastlord once Luclin drops, I feel like you would have a backlog on powerleveling for this class. Can you tell me if this is the case. Thanks.

POWRERLEVELING on Aradune TLP Server!

View attachment 19115

If you are looking for Aradune PL service, I am here, you can easily find me.

paplat is my name. If you are lucky enough to see this name elsewhere, I am an honest person with a good reputation.

Please Private Message me for any about services and questions!

Offering level 1 to 60 and custom PL for any race/classes.

---Level 1 to 33 completed in 8 hours = $59
---Level 1 to 40 completed in 12 hour= $79

You need to provide account information (temporary password), Your accounts will be logged in using VPN for your country. until the order is completed, you will receive a completed email.Don't worry about equipments, Platinum, Kronos on your characters, we will not change them.I don't use any third-party software, Only purely manual operation.
Usually only provide PL service, no equipment, provide some spells that can be bought from NPC vendors.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family and Kronos

Copy & Paste Info:
Account Username:
Account Password:
Character Name:
How much for a cleric taken from 25-50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back