• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Aradune WTS Aradune Powerlevel / PL 36-60 LVL 60-65 lvl 65-70 lvl and AA pls-Efficient and safe, positive feedback------------- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
314   0   0
PL 36-60 LVL 60-65 lvl 65-70 lvl and AA

36-43 lvl 10$
43-60 lvl 30$
60-65 lvl 60$
65-70 lvl (Accept OOW PL appointment, there will be a discount)

50 aa=70 $
100 aa =130 $

(Multiple characters, there will be a discount)

we will seriously complete the tasks you handed over.

Welcome to consult me
We only provide services on the ARADUNE new TLP Server . we are sincere and loyal. So please choose us, we will services you with cheap price,Also guarantee the security of your account.My and friend completed the PL together, so it will not violate the server's regulations.

give you spell and some gears

If you log in to the game during the PL stage to perform raid or other operations, please let me know, Will not affect your raid

We also have rich raid experience and can help you to participate in raid , Avoid you miss some special raid and miss dkp

Description:
Multiple methods available: You log in and AFK. I can log in your account ,We will require provide your Username and temporary Password for the work .Your character name and account information will be kept strictly confidential,and no one will know how you obtained what you purchase from us,Protect your privacy.
We have high level characters group provide services for you. We provide PLing services in the game,not chat with others and we don't change and use of equipment and money on your characters.Never have to use hacking or Third Party Program. So please be assured that it is perfectly safe. We recommend that you change your account password before and after buy our services.I have a US VPN

Friends and Family PayPal transfers only

Confirm the order, and feedback. Thank you very much!

Refund Policy
🛎️ NO
Last edited:
EXTREMELY satisfied. I will not be going to anyone else. Very VERY happy with this service. Best prices, fastest service. If you go to anyone else you are doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back