• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Aradune WTS AFK Powerleveling Aradune. 40-60 Available (1 Viewer)

TheRMTAdvantage

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
WTS AFK Powerleveling
Must be level 40+
$8.50/hour.
Flat rates available.
Multiple methods available. You log in and AFK. I can log in your account. I can teamviewer to your PC to participate/kill faster and avoid AFK while you live your life.
You want to play your character but just have a guaranteed fast killing group? Can do.

I can only hold so many lore items! Most characters get every lore item possible from the camps used. This is a bonus and not guaranteed.

PM to discuss details

100% Positive feedback and years of experience PLing on TLPs and Project 1999.

Refund Policy
🛎️ n/a
Last edited:

hrplife

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
85   0   1
A+ service, kept me informed, was flexible and honest and worked around my schedule and got it done quick. Had quite a few PL experiences here but my man here is up there with the best!

TheRMTAdvantage

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Have space available again. If you sent me a tell and I did not have room, I have replied to you. Space available as of today

Hive2k20

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Id like to inquire in on this - could you PM me some details or shoot me discord info?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)