• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS AFK PBAOE AA PL SPOTS 6-10 AA PER HOUR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppaPig

BANNED
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Accepting KRONO ONLY or Plat equivalent
Taking orders on AFK AA PL SPOTS... Go shopping, make your wife cook you something, have a beer, whatever you do, no need to be at your computer just log in and AFK, we'll take care of the rest!

It's 4kr PER HOUR or the current going rate of krono in plat equivalent.

LIMITED TIME ONLY 3 KRONO PER HOUR FOR THE NEXT 5 PEOPLE ONLY!

Have room for 5 people at a time. Book your spot today~
You generally will get between 6 and 10 AA per hour depending on exp pots popped as well.
Lastly, I'm NOT a box crew. We are a real team of players who do this everyday.

We get you 1.5 AA to 2 AA PER PULL (with potion popped) 1AA per pull without

*Actual AA count may vary

Last edited:
not sure why people are on here to flame my post. and why are you mentioning "shop prices" clearly no one on here buys from DBG, so thats a moot point. Also there are other sellers on here charging $10 or more per PULL. I get my customers almost 2 full AA per pull with a pot popped. Asking 4 Krono for an entire HOUR when you can make roughly 6-10 is a great deal imo. If you don't like it, you don't have to buy. I welcome you to shop around on here, you won't find cheaper than me right now. And the demand is the 15 PM's i received in the first 45 min of this post being live on top of the 10 I got from when I just commented on someone else's thread.

Not intended to flame, just voicing my opinion as I think its ridiculously overpriced but if people actually pay those prices, good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back