• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS afk exp coirnav(solo charming) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Afk powerlevel in OOT at elite goblin isle, start time is going to be 6am PST most days.
Not as fast as Aoe but I make up for it with consistancy.
33-45 2 krono per 3 levels, 45-49 1 krono per level 49-50 2 krono.

Feel free to hit me with a pm or a tell in game if you already know me.

4/28 edited prices on 33-45 a little to make this a bit more profitable for me vrs time spent.
Godisgr8usa4life#4550 is my discord if you are having trouble contacting me you can try this as it alerts me much more quickly.

Adamantite band tips much appreciated
-10 mr ring from lguk hand

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refund unless you really feel I am at fault and I agree.
Last edited:
tyty taking a break on the night of 4/23 will be resuming on 4/24. Probably will not take many break days as the demand was high and I don't want to disappoint with wait times!

Fantastic PL so far, I've got him booked for one more night then my spot will be available!

I suggest everyone get in on it while they can! Great service!

This guy did PLs on Phinny as a necro, and it was a legit service. Got my SK 43-55 in two sittings in HS. Got my shaman a few levels here or there too. Would recommend.

sorry for not being quite on the ball this week, changing my start times to 6am PST(starting on 5/18) to better support my sleeping habits to help me work better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back