• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTS- Accts + plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please stop inbox'ing me non-sense, the price is the price not in a hurry, no I wont go first, no I won't skype you, no I don't care about your fake facebook page.

details will remain vague for buyers protection (no exceptions)

bump

Doesn't sound like non sense to me. You're not verified and don't appear to have feedback involving p99. Looks like you're selling some quality stuff. You should front the 10$ to get verified, maybe you're new to the p99 sales but the amount of scams here is insane. Non verified peeps or even GMs get feedback from buying minor shit on other servers or krono or whatever then try and get a nice scam going here.

A couple things of note; all my past sales are p99 blue, account made in 2013.

Not paying 10$, and don't use facebook anyway (F that)

Going out of my way to protect buyers privacy by not releasing details even in PM's, trust me it would be simpler to spew out an item list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back