1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Agnarr WTS Accounts - Raid Geared

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by Dracco, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:50 PM.

1. Dracco

Dracco Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    228   0   0

Level:
    Creator:
    Yes, I'm the original creator.
    Email:
    I will tell buyer the original email address
    SMS:
    No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    No credit card has ever been used on the account.
    Secret Question/Answer:
    Yes, and I can supply the answer.
    Refund Policy:
    Satisfaction Guaranteed

Ended up figuring out what I want my 3 box to be , so these toons I no longer need. Original owner of some, but all are guaranteed safe as always with the accounts I sell. Account and prices listed below, Make an offer on multiple toons and save Money, send your offers as well. These are all awesome accounts with much more than listed. Most were raid mains, and got some nice pieces raiding, they are as follows...

-65 Bard - 200+ AA , Epic, Songblade, Misc Raid Gear, Does have some nice time pieces as well. Asking $150.00

- 65 Ranger - 150+ AA , Timespinner, Time Dagger from P3, Bow of the tempest! Time chest, other best in slot pieces, stacked ranger ready to raid! 65 Beastlord alt with some raid gear - Asking $175.00

-65 Beastlord - 350+ AA, EVERY BST Usable Wep in game! Yes, Every single one, including Shinai, Quarm Hammer, ED, Every 2 hander! Quarm Wrist, Many Many Best in slot, STACKED toon, Asking $280.00

Will package these toons up for better pricing. Send me your offers, these are amazing prices and wont last long!

#1 Dracco, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:50 PM
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 2:10 PM