• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Account w/ 56 enchanter mangler / 60 necro on fippy / 61 enc on phinigel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maguiva6

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Enchanter
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
About to play wow classic when it comes out, so I think i'll get rid of my account.

Was fun but drying up for me.

Mangler 56 Enc
Has Tash quest done, Has iksar illusion done, seb keyed, two insidious pieces(robe and sleeves) rest pretty good, Hierophant's cloak, efreeti boots, loam etc... good earrings, 16kpp, all spells up to 56

Fippy 60 Nec
My most played char, raided back in the day I think the expac was luclin. Has good raid gear for its time
Staff of lost rituals, girdle of magnificence, obsidian necklace, yttrium studded veil, arcanists headband, twisted cloth leggings, vemms right eye every slot is like min +50hp+50mana + good stats, couple vanity items like shrink wand, and bixie drone illusion

Phin 61 Enc 11aa (+43 monk w/ fungitunic and random twink items)
Blood runed battle wand, insidious robe, half slots nothing there

Asking $175 OBO Feel free I will respond to every offer. I'm original owner.

I
erochnamang.png
maguivafip.png
shoreenc.png

themaguiv.png

Thank you!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Final
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread