• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 65 - max aa SK / Cleric / Bard / Monk / Rog / Sham &and more on accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Shadowknight, Cleric, Bard, Monk, Rogue, Shaman
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Love the game, but RL is not letting me enjoy it. Contemplating what my set of characters will go for, if it's not enough/worthwhile will just give them to a friend. Thank you for looking.

There are 6 accounts, and there are no strikes or issues on any accounts.
Will sell as a packaged deal or split into pieces. Looking for Paypal only.
This is for the Ragefire server, and with Omens of War on the horizon this is a great way to start off.

Most accounts will have 1 or 2 20 slot bags, acc #3 has a 40 slot bag.
All characters are fully flagged for GoD, PoTime, and PoFire.

If you'd like a detailed listing for each, please PM. They all have the full 6 pieces of Qvic gear, with the remaining being either Tacvi/GoD items or Potime equivalent. There may be an item slot here or there that is subpar but overall their gear is solid.

Acc 1: 65 SK - max aa- Mostly full Tacvi equipped, has Tacvi Weapon.
65 warrior with 500 aa and Tacvi weapon (Bbob), EoE in offhand, some qvic gear. Not amazingly geared out but definitely have the tools.
60 Paladin.

Acc 2: 65 Shaman - max aa - lots of tacvi / qvic items. Tacvi weapon
60 druid

acc 3: 65 Bard - max aa - Potime weapons (EoE and Dagger)
Also on same account is 65 enchanter with 400 aa.

acc 4: 65 Rogue - max aa - tacvi dagger with 2 backstab augment. Well equipped with Fero 3 and cleave 3.
65 berserker with 400 aa.
65 monk
65 necro
60 mage

acc 5: 65 Monk - max aa - 2h weap 44/20, or the 32/26 1h with 23/20 1h.
65 berserker with 400 aa.
65 necro
62 rogue (epic 1.0)
60 mage

acc 6: 65 Cleric - max aa - (no epic) lots of tacvi/qvic items.
65 necro
60 druid
60 rogue
60 mage
57 monk

If your interested in them as a package (much better price) or as a single. Let me know. Not thrilled with bartering back and forth. Just send what you think is fair and we'll go from there.

Refund Policy
🛎️ All deals final. Using Paypal F&F.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back