• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mangler WTS 65 Enchanter - Mangler 420 AA - sold (1 Viewer)

eqdbz1

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
Class
Enchanter
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
No secret question has been set.
Hello,

Selling a 65 Enchanter on the Mangler TLP Server - great for power leveling, great for grouping and raiding

This character has 500 DBC, 420 Alternate Advancements, 369+int, 7800hp, 7700mana, 305sta, 305agi, 533ac or higher raid buffed. With 65 combat mana regen self buffed.

Has epic 1.0 and some of the progression into epic 1.5 like ground spawns with a few other soloable items from GoD.

Completed a few GoD flags for group progression -(tipt, sewers1-4, vxed, ikkinz1-3) and keyed to raid in Txevu/Qvic

Completed parts of BiC quest for tipt/vxed

Focus effects: Reduced detrimental mana cost by 30%, Redcued mana cost of all spells by 20%, Increased magic-based damage spells by 20%, Increase cast time of all spells by 15%, Increase range of spells by 25%, increase duration of detrimental spells by 25%

Has all needed spells up to 65, including the three spells from GoD

This account was activated with a krono and once payment is received you will receive full ownership which includes the e-mail that was used when creating the account.

One krono will be included with the character

Asking price: $225 USD

Refund Policy
no refunds, character is as described
Last edited:

CCShawn

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

gankdalf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Selling a 65 Enchanter on the Mangler TLP Server - great for power leveling, great for grouping and raiding

This character has 500+ DBC, 375 Alternate Advancements, 355+int, 5550+hp,6800+mana, 210+agi, 270+sta, 465 ac with 45 mana regen unbuffed and max XP into 65, ready for OoW.

Has epic 1.0 and some of the progression into epic 1.5 like ground spawns with a few other soloable items from GoD.

Completed a few GoD flags group-(tipt, sewers1 and4, vxed, ikkinz1) and keyed to raid in Txevu/Qvic

Focus effects: Reduced detrimental mana cost by 30%, Redcued mana cost of all spells by 20%, Increased magic-based damage spells by 20%, Increase cast time of all spells by 15%.

Has most all needed spells up to 65, including AE mez from GoD.

This account was activated with a krono and once payment is received you will receive full ownership which includes the e-mail that was used when creating the account.

One krono will be included with the character

Asking price: $255 USD
email me, very interested

Fretyar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Message me, I would be interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)