1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Selo WTS 65 ENC, WIZ, CLR, MAGE, SK, BARD

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by Phinny99, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:22 PM.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Phinny99

Phinny99 New Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Level:
    Race:
    Dark Elf
    Class:
    Various
    Creator:
    Yes, I'm the original creator.
    Email:
    I will tell buyer the original email address
    SMS:
    Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
    Secret Question/Answer:
    Yes, and I can supply the answer.
    Refund Policy:
    No refunds once character is delivered. Will of course make sure there are no issues with any verification or setting email/sqa, etc.

Got married and don't have the time to play as much as I would like to anymore. Looking to get rid of the below accounts on Selo.

*I am waiting for my verification to be processed, which I am told should happen tomorrow*

65 Enc - Dark Elf, 650+ AA, 40-slot bag, two 20-slot bags. A mixture of mainly GoD and PoP gear, with a few lesser slots. About 7k HP and 9k+ mana unbuffed.10 years of veteran rewards. Asking $300 OBO.

65 Wiz - Dark Elf, 520+ AA, 40-slot bag, two 20-slot bags. Has quite a few elemental/Time pieces, with a few GoD items as well. 6700 HP and 9100 mana with familiar. 13 years of veteran rewards. Asking $275 OBO.

65 Clr - Dark Elf, 500 AA. Gear is average with a few GoD pieces (including muramite arms). 7k HP and 8k mana unbuffed. Asking $250 OBO.

65 Mage - Dark Elf, 525 AA. Gear highlights include Plane of Time weapon and GoD pet focus ring. Only needs a couple fights to complete Epic 1.5 6k HP and 7500 mana unbuffed. Asking $225 OBO.

65 SK - Dark Elf, ~300 AA. Geared fully in GoD raid items, muramite (including BP and legs) and Plane of Time pieces. 10.1k HP and 9400 mana unbuffed. Has Epic 1.5 completed. Over 9 years of veteran reward time. Asking $375 OBO.

65 Bard - Half Elf, 515 AA. Has Epic 1.0 completed. Gear is below average at 5400HP and 4200 mana unbuffed. Singing and weapon skills are maxed. Asking $225 OBO.