• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 65 Bard - Gear - some Time, Rizlona, Epic, Invis cloak, all PoP/LoY songs, 176 AA, 9kr, FT 19 (Discounted!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Bard
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Strongly prefer Paypal
Hello! Stepping away from EQ for a while to return to speedrunning. I'm selling my raid bard that has been the most fun I've had playing a character in EQ. She's really solid with good gear. She's stat capped on STR and STA and capped on Dex with raid buffs. Her instruments are solid and her Lute is from Water (BIS). Haste capped. With FT 19, I'm able to reverse charm/swarm kite solo without losing mana. She has invis cloak to help with this, too. She has a few other quality of life items in her 40 slot, 100% WR bag.

Other perks - all POP flags, 9 KR on account, 12k pp, Dark and Wood elf masks, mule toon on Mischief with a few pieces of unremarkable gear.

Asking $275. The account has 9 krono!

Refund Policy
🛎️ If not as described
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back