• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Shaman & 50 Druid same account/server!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.8%
84   1   0
Level
60 and 50
Race
Tauren
Class
Shaman and Druid
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Server- Old Blanchy
Fraction- Horde
Race- Shaman is Tauren, Druid is Tauren... MOOOOOO!

Battle net account is all your's with WC III classic and Diablo 2 and expansion no charge!!! Because I am moooooing on from Blizzard!! (hahaha)

60 Shaman- UBRS Key'd, MC Key'd, Ony Key'd, ZF Mallet and all dungeons unlocked/keys for
Gear wise raid ready not bis pre raid but still ready to go
Dragonscale LW 300 Skinning 300
Mount 60% speed
All spells
Enhancement spec

50 Druid- Not key'd since not level ready, keys for all dungeons up to level (might level a little bit more while waiting to sell)
Mount- 60%
LW 225 and skinning 300
Several BiS already -- Easy since most of it is pre raid drops
Feral Tank spec built

The account also comes with several retail toons PVP server (ask for server name) same server
110 Shaman and 110 Death Knight , 102 Druid, 110 boost for character either 1 or 2 can't tell it doesn't say
When it comes to leveling armor I have almost all of it so you're free to level quickly
Between Shaman and DK there is 33k+ gold
Has BoA expansion

No Trades just selling
Paypal Friends and Family
Willing to use Middleman and split the cost to use it
Account does have sms attached but can be removed
Account has purchased D3 orginal and Overwatch as well, was Early access to Hero of the Storm as well

Asking Price-----------500$--------------------Updated asking price 350$

Refund Policy
🛎️ If banned for any thing done by my actions prior to sale full refund, meaning buying gold etc prior to sale date. Account has been hand leveled and farmed and owned long time by only be so I don't see any issues. If banned for account selling will do partial refund of 50% so we both lose half only
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back