• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Coirnav WTS 60 Ranger w/ 27 AAs. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silky

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Ranger
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Edit: Account is sold

I had my fun on TLP, time to jump back on PoE while I wait for Pantheon. Comes with 27 AA's allocated ( EQ + AM3 so it's ready to go and already does great bow damage ). Has a couple random cosmetics like Polymorph Siren Sorceress and some weapons effects. Edit: Forgot to mention it also has a DBG store mount ( Black wolf ). Edit 2: 34 AA's now ( Combat fury 2 + 1 extra )

Gear is pretty basic, mostly tradeables/groupables.

Worth mentioning: Fleeting Quiver, Blessed Faydark Thunderbolt, Mind Worm Hide Mantle.

Edit: Asking $275.00 - I've had quite a bit of interest in the account and I think this is the lowest price point I will consider. Thanks!

Refund Policy
🛎️ 30 days if everything is still in tact
Last edited:
You are still relatively new to the site, I would consider getting verified if you are serious about selling.
Esp with only 1 feedback,

You are still relatively new to the site, I would consider getting verified if you are serious about selling.
Esp with only 1 feedback,

I'm personally not overly excited to pay a fee just to sell a single account as I'm not a regular ECTunnel user. If an interested person wants to pay the additional $10.00 to cover it, then at that point I'd be more willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back