1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Coirnav WTS 60 Ranger w/ 27 AAs.

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by silky, Dec 3, 2018.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silky

silky Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Level:
    Race:
    Human
    Class:
    Ranger
    Creator:
    Yes, I'm the original creator.
    Email:
    I will tell buyer the original email address
    SMS:
    No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
    Secret Question/Answer:
    No secret question has been set.
    Refund Policy:
    30 days if everything is still in tact

Edit: Account is sold

I had my fun on TLP, time to jump back on PoE while I wait for Pantheon. Comes with 27 AA's allocated ( EQ + AM3 so it's ready to go and already does great bow damage ). Has a couple random cosmetics like Polymorph Siren Sorceress and some weapons effects. Edit: Forgot to mention it also has a DBG store mount ( Black wolf ). Edit 2: 34 AA's now ( Combat fury 2 + 1 extra )

Gear is pretty basic, mostly tradeables/groupables.

Worth mentioning: Fleeting Quiver, Blessed Faydark Thunderbolt, Mind Worm Hide Mantle.

Edit: Asking $275.00 - I've had quite a bit of interest in the account and I think this is the lowest price point I will consider. Thanks!

#1 silky, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  2. hustlin123

hustlin123 Smarter than DBG
    Verified Premium

Rating - 99.5%
    258   1   0

You are still relatively new to the site, I would consider getting verified if you are serious about selling.
    Esp with only 1 feedback,

3. silky

silky Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm personally not overly excited to pay a fee just to sell a single account as I'm not a regular ECTunnel user. If an interested person wants to pay the additional $10.00 to cover it, then at that point I'd be more willing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.