• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

PRICES REDUCED - 60Wizard/210AA = $250, 60Magician/20AA = $125 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Wizard / Magician
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
***PRICES REDUCED***

Here is what I have available. Perfectly clean accounts with only kronos used to activate. No CC information linked to account, no verified e-mail, no SQA set, absolutely no trace back to me once sold. Characters are bazaar-geared, unknown in the community, and ready to be sold within 15 minutes.

AVAILABLE:

1. 2* 60 Magician 20AA - $125/ea

2. 1* 60 Wizard 210AA - $250

I am absolutely not willing to go any lower than that for any of the accounts. Please don’t send me PM’s for negotiations. These are pretty much giveaway prices in my opinion. My floor. Please only message if serious and ready to have a conversation immediately. I have sold about 7 accounts on here and have only positive feedback on $125-$250+ dollar deals. I am verified. Feel free to PM. I check my inbox in the evenings

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Last edited:
Bump! Sold 1 cleric and 1 magician so far. I have 2 more magicians for sale and 2 more clerics :) All bazaar-geared and spell-skills at acceptable levels for play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back